HR Administrator, EMEA
RoleAll Other Remote
This is a remote position.
GoGlobal is the world’s fastest growing, privately owned Global Employer of Record (EOR) service provider with a globally distributed and remote workforce.
GoGlobal’s technology-enabled EOR solution allows businesses of all sizes and geographies to hire staff globally without the need to set up a local entity, opening new doors to rapid expansion and growth. GoGlobal clients can hire top talent anywhere in the world – quickly, cost effectively and compliantly.
The pandemic has shown that people can be just as productive without a commute and that talent is global, not within close proximity to an office. We believe that this societal shift will continue indefinitely, and companies and potential candidates will need organizations like us to help them “GoGlobal.”
Why GoGlobal and how we’re different
- We’re private: We totally respect that many companies raise a lot of capital and we applaud these successes. At GoGlobal, we simply like people actually in the business to control the business.
- We’re not a rocket ship: We’re pretty happy on earth. Growth isn’t everything.
- We’re not a tech company: We fundamentally believe that this industry cannot be replaced by tech in the foreseeable future and it’s the people that make the difference.
- We’re profitable: We’re pretty prudent in how we spend money because we’re managing our business without outside investors. That said, we’re profitable and continue to grow sustainably. We sleep better at night knowing that we don’t have to raise money. Maybe it’s a little old school, but we believe businesses should be profitable to survive long term.
- We’re diverse. No, really, we are. Compare the “Our People” page on our website to others you know. We think you’ll agree!
- We’re transparent: Every month we openly share our strategy and financials so you feel ownership of your role in the company’s success.
- We’re structured as a partnership versus a corporation: We’re the only EOR in the world that’s structured this way, allowing us to attract some of the best talent since everyone has the opportunity to be a partner in the firm.
- We are the scrappy underdog: We think it’s more fun to be a pirate than to be in the navy.
HR Administrator, EMEA
We are looking for an HR Administrator to join our internal EMEA HR team who will act as a first point of contact for all HR queries. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner. This is a fully remote role.
- Be the first point of contact in EMEA for HR internal administration
- Calculating payable components like: commissions, bonuses, expenses and deductions
- Providing third party external payroll providers with necessary payroll data within agreed deadlines
- Preparing HR documentation, including contracts, addendums, letters and other internal paperwork
- Assisting with onboarding process, arranging induction meetings, ensuring induction schedules are in place for new starters and liaising with new starters to collect onboarding documents
- Assisting with employee lifecyle administration, including leavers
- Support with paperwork and formal meetings for any employee relations cases
- Keeping the records of the internal employees up to date in HR System (Zoho People)
- Assisting with creating of procedures, policies, regulations basing on a data provided internally
- Maintaining HR internal Share Point
- Supporting recruitment activities, including drafting job descriptions, arranging interviews
- Assist with and coordinate benefit arrangements across EMEA
- Other Ad Hoc Projects being requested
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Assistant or similar role
- Previous experience of payroll
- Prior experience in a fast paced, growth orientated organisation
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Basic knowledge of EMEA labor legislation
- Very good organisational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritise urgent tasks
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and research skills
- Able to conduct detail-oriented activities
- Flexible approach to managing workload.
- A strong desire to work fully remotely
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications