Mobile Application Developer, iOS
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleFull Stack Programming
Technical Services is seeking an iOS Mobile Developer to join our team that supports the Federal Aviation Administration in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. This role will make an impact by meeting the future needs of our FAA customer that includes securing data across networks in the enterprise.
- The ability to develop applications for the Apple iPhone
- Knowledge in iOS SDK (Software Development Kit)
- Knowledge in iOS development using Xamarin
- Ability to multitask development efforts
- Knowledge and experience developing applications in a Oracle/SQL environment
- AJAX and Web Services
- Attends and may lead meetings, design reviews, working groups and briefings.
- Performs other related duties in line with tasks assignments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and be willing to work together in support of team goals
- Ability to adapt to an agile environment
Additional Skills a Plus:
- Web server side knowledge (Apache/IIS)
- Remote Full Time Telework
This is an outstanding opportunity to grow your skill set in mobile application development. Excellent compensation and benefits including a matching 401k plan with immediate vesting, certification reimbursement and tuition reimbursement.
RMLS Software Team requires an iOS Mobile Developer to provide Second Level Engineering support for the development of mobile applications to replace the RMLS legacy client based applications currently used with RMLS.
- From a college or university accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Math, or a Bachelor's degree in another technical field with a minimum of thirty (30) semester hours in a combination of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and seven (7) years of related work experience in a computer science or math field OR Master's Degree in any field of study with a minimum of thirty (30) semester hours of either undergrad or grad study in a combination of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and five (5) years related work experience in a computer science or math field.
- Knowledge of procedural requirements, real-time design and development, testing and interface of software and computer hardware systems.
- Knowledge and experience in software development and test.
- Develops new mobile technology, and modifies the structure of existing software products to ensure the legacy applications remain functionally compatible with new products deployed in a phased approach.
- Reports issues and problems and recommends solutions.
- Successful candidate is subject to a background investigation by the government and must be able to meet the requirements to hold a position of public trust.
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: The COVID-19 vaccination requirement in Executive Order 14042 and FAR 52.223-99 is currently not effective. But please note that if those or other related requirements become effective, positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of COVID-19 vaccination(s). Employer is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
EEO Statement: Employer and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.