Sr. Financial Analyst
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleManagement and Finance
Grayshift is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will work as a critical piece of a growing Finance function. The position will work cross functionally to support the business through all aspects of monthly financial reporting – specifically related to board material preparation for the Management Team, Board of Directors, other Investors and Stakeholders. This is a highly visible role within the Finance organization. We are seeking a self-starter who is detail oriented with a high level of integrity and works well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
This position is remote.
- Prepare monthly reporting package, presentation and other ad hoc requests related to board materials for the Management Team, Board of Directors, other Investors and Stakeholders.
- Create reports and dashboards to measure and report on key performance metrics, and perform deep analyses on the leading, in-process, and lagging indicators to support the organization.
- Prepare ad hoc financial reporting and reviews of the company’s performance for the Finance Team, CFO, and others as needed.
- Work cross-functionally with Accounting, Business Ops and Sales Ops Teams to ensure smooth operation of the business and accuracy of reporting metrics.
- Create budgets and forecasts for future periods by analyzing current and historical data
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of data quality, accuracy, and process consistency across all functions.
- Assist in daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Minimum of 5 years Finance and/or Accounting experience;
- Prior experience working for a venture capital or private equity-backed company preferred, but not required;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business-related field;
- Proactive self-starter, with the ability to thrive in environments with multiple cross-functional stakeholders with varying priorities;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to look outside the box to see how items coordinate or link together;
- Advanced Excel skills and experience analyzing complex data sets;
- Experience using financial software applications like Power BI and Adaptive Insights preferred;
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Sage Intacct preferred;
- Deadline-driven, organized, and able to multi-task with the willingness to adapt to the organizational demands that result from a startup environment;
- Minimal travel required.
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive compensation;
- Our benefit package includes include remote friendly work environment, healthcare on first-day, 100% medical, dental and vision for self and family, training allocation and continuous learning, paid maternity & parental leave, other voluntary benefit plans like pet insurance, 401k, and $350 monthly stipend for mobile, internet and wellness membership;
- Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 15 days plus 3 separate sick days, 2 personal/wellness days, and 13 paid holidays.
Grayshift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment at Grayshift are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check. All background checks will be conducted in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other applicable laws. Grayshift will consider each position’s job duties, among other factors, in determining what constitutes satisfactory completion of the background check. Refusal to consent to a background check may be ground for revoking an offer of employment.
Grayshift is a leading provider of mobile device digital forensics. Grayshift solutions are purpose-built to help law enforcement and government investigative agencies swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. The company’s innovative GrayKey technology provides rapid access, complete control, and comprehensive data extraction from mobile devices. Designed and assembled in the United States, GrayKey is trusted by 1000 agencies across more than 25 countries globally.
At Grayshift, we are a team of passionate thinkers who value creating digital forensic solutions that enable law enforcement agencies to swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. Our team is empowered and collaborative and we move at the speed of a startup. We are constantly taking new learnings and building them into our products and services.
As a Grayshifter, you can expect to make a difference through your work, connected to a meaningful mission, to be supported with learning and development, and to know that people are the heart of our company. We understand achieving a mission as important as ours requires teamwork, integrity, and incredible talent. If joining a team of people dedicated to addressing our customers’ most complex challenges appeals to you, come join us!