Senior React Native Engineer | Urban Cuisine
RoleAll Other Remote
On behalf of Urban Cuisine, GT is looking for an inspired and self-driven React Native Engineer with Fullstack experience to join an early-stage French startup that wants to give people the opportunity to grow home vegetables and plants right in their kitchen.
Currently Urban Cuisine needs to finish the mobile app and release the MVP. Mobile app should help customers to interact with the garden, get notifications about important measures to keep plants hydrated and healthy, get advice on best practices to grow plants.
This is project work with a duration of up to 8 weeks. As a React Native Engineer you will be working up to 40 hours per week.
You will need:
- 5+ years of overall experience in software development (React.js)
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile development (React Native)
- Ability to develop for both iOS and Android platforms with experience in publishing apps for both platforms
- Backend API development experience on some backend framework (ideally Ruby on Rails)
- Experience interacting with Bluetooth devices in React Native
- At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English
You will do:
- Code development and code review
- Defining technical requirements
- Communicating with the team
- Daily based reporting
- Working on preparing an MVP of the product
to have devices for development for both platforms (Android and iOS)
- Recruiter's interview.
- Technical interview with hiring managers.
GT builds remote engineering teams for outstanding product companies. Our future mate will work closely with Project Manager and Solution Architect to deliver the best solution for our client.