Client Services Account Representative
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
This is a fully and permanently remote work from home opportunity with a growing and stable company available in select states across the US: AZ, FL, GA, ID, KS, LA, MI, MN, NC, NE, TX, UT, VA
Are you excited by the thought of helping entrepreneurs across the country realize their dreams of building their own company? We have a bold vision of increasing the number of people who succeed in small business. To date, our team has put $5B of funding to use, helping launch over 20,000 businesses and creating nearly 100,000 jobs to the economy. We’re doing this by delivering innovative funding solutions and building the latest technology to help entrepreneurs across the country start and grow their small businesses. Our purpose goes beyond supporting entrepreneurs – we want our employees to feel as empowered as our entrepreneurs to make an impact on our clients and their careers.
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
Adaptability: Change isn’t scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others along.
Connection: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity.
Diversity: You encourage diversity, equity and inclusion. You help empower our community and foster an environment that encourages different perspectives and values each team member's individual experiences.
Our Account Representatives support small business owners who depend on our 401(k) plan administration services. A large part of the role is taking inbound calls from our clients to answer questions and assist in resolving issues of varying complexity. Review documents submitted by our clients and proactively keep them updated. Collaborate with our Plan Administration and Compliance team to get our clients IRS Form 5500 filings, distributions, loan requests, and other documents completed in a timely manner.
- Manage a queue of cases and respond within a defined time frame
- Develop a basic understanding of retirement plans, specifically 401(k) Plans
- Ability to complete tasks independently while also collaborating within your team and department
- Advise clients of internal processes and assist clients with navigating multiple systems
- Obtain and analyze documents submitted by clients for accuracy
- Assist clients and team members on advanced retirement plan topics including terminations
- Contributing to department and team projects
- Performs other duties as required
- Must be 18 years of age
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field (business, finance, etc.) or equivalent work experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of 401(K) plan structure, ROBS, and IRS/DOL regulations is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adapt easily to process and organizational changes
- Ability to have difficult conversations with clients while maintaining professional demeanor
- Meticulous attention to detail and proactive approach to problem solving
- Skills in customer service, organization, and collaboration
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment where you can be a self-directed, independent worker
- Ability to create an inclusive workplace where everyone feels a sense of belonging by empowering all our employees to speak up, ask questions, and be seen.
- Must pass a background check
- Must meet work from home requirements to qualify
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Duties are primarily performed in an office environment and require sufficient personal mobility and physical capability to permit employee to function in this environment
- Requires sitting at a desk for up to 8 hours and ability to lift up to twenty (20) pounds
For this position there are minimum work from home requirements that must be met in order to perform the essential job functions in a remote WFH environment. For any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submitting your resume.
- Our People are Key to Success: Work with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- When You Grow, We Grow: Continue to learn with ongoing training, career pathing, and supportive leaders. In just six months of 2021, we have already promoted 28% of our organization!
- Wellness: Top benefits and perks including comprehensive health coverage (with free premium option), competitive salary, and paid parental leave and a generous 401k match. Be able to disconnect with Paid Time Off of 3 weeks and 11 Paid Holidays.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: Work from the enjoyment of your home office. We work with entrepreneurs every day; we want you to have autonomy within your work structure with company provided equipment.
- Awesome Culture: Be part of Guidant’s award-winning culture and have the experience to connect through coffee with senior leaders or hit a home run being part of our company sporting events.
- Empowering Equity and Inclusion: Be part of an inclusive work environment that gives employees a voice to speak up, be heard, and supported.