DevOps Cloud Security Engineer -AWS, Docker Kubernetes
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Building, testing, and administering AWS / Azure / GCP environments to support development, test, and production workloads.
- Assisting development teams with architecting, integrating, and testing applications in AWS / Azure / GCP environments leveraging cloud services
- Developing and automating repeatable tasks
- Ability to create, develop, and deploy containers to support client applications, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Use container cloud services, such as EKS/ECS.
- Deploy solutions using Infrastructure as Code, such as Terraform.
- Create continuous integration and development pipelines for customers on various platforms such as Jenkins, GitHub Actions, GitLab, TravisCI, or others.
- Integrating and automating the cloud security best practices
- Monitoring environments health and identifying thresholds for scaling
- Assesses system security to identify and mitigate risks and vulnerabilities
- Provides mitigation strategies for system security flaws or vulnerabilities
- Managing development team CI/CD pipelines to include supporting test automation
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 3 years performing systems administration duties including: operating systems patching, audit log management, backup and recovery, certificate management, and server installations.
- At least 3 years managing and operating in Linux operating systems
- At least 2 years experience managing AWS environments
- At least 2 years experience writing Infrastructure as Code
- At least 1 year experience with Kubenetes, Docker, and container technologies.
- At least 1 year working with AWS serverless technologies
- At least 1 year demonstrated skills in at least on configuration management technology such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- At least 1 year demonstrated experience working with CI/CD tools such as GitLab, or Jenkins
- At least 3 years experience in Linux shell scripting
- 1 year specific experience working with AWS Lambda, and API Gateway
- At least 1 year specific experience working with Elastic Container Service (ECS)
- At least 1 year experience working with Kubernetes, docker, or other container technologies
- At least 1 year experience with productivity tools (Jira, Confluence)
- At least 1 year experience with distributed version control systems (git)
Education and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Related Degree desired but not required