In 2021, the global cryptocurrency and DeFi industry lost over $3B equivalent in crypto from hacks. The organizations Halborn advises on security matters have suffered 0 financially impacting incidents. Founded in 2019, Halborn was born to solve the slew of adversarial problems unique to the cryptocurrency industry including but not limited to breaches, social engineering, stolen private keys, and economic hacks. Halborn’s clientele are top 50 layer 1’s blockchain protocols, DeFi & NFT platforms, and major financial institutions globally.
Culture is a top priority in our 100% distributed, remote organization of 60+ elite security engineers. We value independence, learning, never before confronted challenges, and the ability to make big impacts in cutting-edge technologies.
We are looking for a collaborative DevOps engineer who loves automation/design/security and excited to help us to build our infrastructure across multiple cloud providers. Our remote-first team is fun-loving and highly effective. We offer lots of opportunity to grow.
- Design, build and maintain the core infrastructure that supports the Web3 product which provides security services for our clients.
- Automate the entire process and everything as boring as possible
- Ensure monitoring and alerting system work properly to alert us before the outage
- Document everything you do, so other team members can learn it.
- Be on our on-call rotation and provide the support
- At least 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer on cloud computing
- Proven experience building infrastructure via code and automating tasks
- Experience working with AWS
- An active contributor in a global remote team and asynchronous work
- Experience in managing and work with RDB system ( MySQL/Postgres)
- Proven experience in building CI/CD pipeline
- Production experience in managing EKS cluster in AWS
- Programming experience in Python or Go is nice
- Prefer someone based in North America
Successful candidates will be required to do the following
- Pass background and criminal record check
- Provide 3 relevant references
Our Commitment to Diversity
Halborn Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, education, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. and celebrates the diversity of its growing team.
We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.
Recruitment agencies and consultants may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Halborn does not accept unsolicited agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Halborn Inc.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved