Lead React Native Developer
🇺🇸 USA Only
For over ten years, HappyFunCorp has been helping businesses develop great products and deliver technical solutions with a blend of strong engineering skills, human-focused design, and culture that makes working with us enjoyable. We’ve worked closely with startups as well as Fortune 500 companies to innovate across a variety of verticals. Though we’re headquartered in Brooklyn, NYC, we embrace remote work, and it’s been part of our DNA from the start.
Our team of over 70 sharp and talented engineers, designers, and product architects hail from diverse backgrounds, bringing empathy and business savvy to every project and relationship we take on. Whether you’re looking to take an idea from concept to production, improve an existing product, or handle a complicated digital transformation project, we can help.
We are currently looking for a Lead React Native developer who will be responsible for end-to-end mobile application development and excited to take ownership of an application. As a React Native Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive. An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- 7+ years experience building mobile apps with React Native
- 7+ years experience building consumer-facing client apps
- Previous experience in early stage product design
- Partner with business and technology team members, to understand requirements and translate them into value-add technology solutions
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results-driven, and organized.
Skills and Characteristics
- An entrepreneurial DNA and desire to help lead the development and growth of the overall business offerings
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast paces and agile environment where you can apply your entrepreneurial approach and thinking
- Able to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ambition and a willingness to learn and develop professionally
- First and foremost - Happy and Fun - it’s all in the name
- Then the other stuff: Maturity, Initiative, Solution-mindedness, Emotional Intelligence, Humility, Generosity, generally good to be on a team with...
HFC is a good fit for entrepreneurially-minded doers that learn and adapt quickly and have a passion for what they do. What we look for is someone with experience turning ideas into fully-fledged products. We offer competitive pay, a fully remote company culture, and the opportunity to work on cool projects with great people. If this sounds like you, send us your application!