Strategic Sourcing & Talent Attraction Specialist - Fintech
RoleAll Other Remote
Overview of HTS
Harrier Talent Solutions is an award-winning Australian total talent business, offering recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), contingent workforce solutions, strategic human resources consulting and talent technology services. We deliver world-class solutions, talented people and innovative technologies that enable people and organisations to thrive.
In line with our purpose of ‘Talent for Australia’s Tomorrow’, we enable our customers to achieve their strategic and operational talent objectives. Our collaborative and values-based approach translates through our teams, fostering a culture of passion, quality and authenticity.
Overview of the position
Harrier have partnered with a Fintech organisation to support their expansion in the Australian market.
As a Strategic Sourcing & Talent Specialist, with a background in Corporate and IT recruitment, you will showcase your exceptional sourcing capabilities, and out of the box thinking to attract candidates, in unique ways, and with niche skillsets. You will be responsible for ongoing candidate attraction, engagement and nurturing, whilst collecting candidate insights and market intel in order to feedback to the team.
Our client is a rapid paced and growing work environment and no two roles will be exactly the same. This promises to offer a great opportunity for someone wishing to truly challenge their knowledge.
Remote working is offered and candidates will be considered across Australia. Sydney based candidates have the option of hybrid and remote working.
Whilst this role is offered on a Part-time (3 days) contract basis, genuine career and development opportunities are available at Harrier, with future roles across the business always open for consideration.
Attributes and capability
The successful candidate will bring the following to this role:
- Proactive sourcing and attraction experience - a Corporate/IT recruitment background would be highly desirable
- Experience in building and maintaining candidate talent pools and networks; utilising LinkedIn Recruiter, boolean search, and outside-the-box talent attraction strategies
- A high level of attention to detail and strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proven capability and commitment to providing quality candidates that you can confidently present to the business
- Ability to collate and provide candidate and market feedback to the Talent Acquisition Manager
- A non-biased, diversity and inclusion promoter.
How to apply
What's on offer when you join HTS?
- Internal TA opportunities that provide meaningful and engaging work
- A national team that aligns to our purpose: Talent for Australia's tomorrow
- Interesting projects such as TA reviews and recommendations, technology innovation, inclusion and diversity initiatives, employee value proposition optimisation and leading market research and thought leadership
Investing in the professional development of our teams is critical for our success, if you are serious about your talent career and are interested in joining the HTS team, please apply online. We look forward to connecting with you and exploring your career options with us further.