🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleFull Stack Programming
At Rize, they’re building the banking platform of the future — one that unifies spending, saving, and investing in ways current banks can’t. They’ve built a truly differentiated product capable of independently managing multiple pools of money across different account types. Rize is dedicated to intelligently helping people achieve their financial goals. This is your chance to rebuild banking from the ground up.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Your preference is to design lightweight, cloud-first microservices with consistent architecture patterns. You understand fundamental serverless architecture in AWS and can stand up your own Lambdas, API Gateways and CI pipes via Terraform. In previous roles, you’ve built highly available, distributed systems, and you know how to build for scale.
You have the ability to work independently and take initiative when solving unexpected problems. You also know when to reach out to Product, Design or other engineers for things like requirements, scope and technical questions. Ideally, you have worked at a growth-stage startup and understand how to multitask and manage changing priorities.
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO:
- Develop user-facing and internal admin tooling for the RIze Platform using TypeScript and Node.js
- Leverage serverless architecture and cloud technology to deploy scalable, highly-available software
- Work with Product Managers and Designers on a cross-functional team to build software products and services in an Agile environment
- Work with the Engineering team to architect backend solutions and suggest the appropriate cloud services and frameworks to accomplish product goals
- Develop CI/CD pipelines in order to quickly and easily deploy code changes across parallel environments.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or relevant work experience
- 1-2 years' experience writing in TypeScript
- 3+ years' experience deploying cloud-based software solutions, preferably in AWS
- Experience designing and building microservices
- Experience configuring serverless architecture in AWS Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFront, etc
- Capable in CI/CD tools and pipelines such as CodeDeploy, Jenkins, Ansible
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Experience with Ruby / Ruby on Rails is a plus but not required
- Experience shipping enterprise B2B SaaS products is preferred
- Experience working in a regulated financial environment is a plus
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status