Marketing Operations Specialist
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
At Health IQ, our vision is to ensure that the 1.5B seniors live their golden years better than the previous generations. We believe in rewarding the health conscious through savings, literacy, and educational tools.
We are a diverse and innovative group of individuals who thrive on big data and proven results. Our approach has enabled us to grow from roughly 200 to 900+ employees over the last year and we expect continued growth and opportunities. If you believe that being health conscious can improve lives and want to make a tangible difference through your work, then you’ll love what we’re doing at Health IQ – apply and join the team!
Health IQ is in search of a Marketing Operations Specialist to join Health IQ’s growing marketing team. This role will be the primary point person to manage onboarding and reporting for the affiliate and channel marketing team. The role is critical in performing accurate set up of partners, reporting on success and working with partners to provide insight to what worked and what didn’t work.
What you will be doing:
- Working with Partner marketing leader to take new partners and set them up for Health IQ to receive leads and be able to track their success.
- Monitor partner spend and Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) to recommend changes to optimize
- Provide partners with disposition reporting on the leads they provide to help optimization
- Supporting near-term and long-term goals and provide recommendations
- Set up streamlined process as necessary
- Facilitate executing contracts as needed.
- Assist with weekly/monthly invoices from partners to confirm accuracy, i.e. bill qty matches the actual billable lead volume
- Ad hoc projects as necessary, supporting the executive team & CMO’s vision.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of marketing operations experience
- Natural Curiosity to problem solve
- Experience partner marketing or lead generation programs
- Superior proficiency with Excel and reporting tools (Periscope, Tableau)
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature, preferably Business, Economics or related fields
To make the world a healthier place, we started in our backyard. We created a health-conscious environment that allows each of our employees to reach their personal health goals. Below are a few of the employee-led programs that make working at Health IQ truly unique.
- Career Growth
As a rapidly growing company, new opportunities for growth and development continue to become available. We believe in promoting from within, and look to reward high performing employees with new opportunities.
We believe the key is to celebrate those who have improved their health rather than cajole those who haven’t. We look for employees who take this positive and optimistic view in their work lives.
- Service to Seniors
Our whole mission and vision is to serve seniors to improve their health. We want employees who believe true happiness comes from being in service to others. We call these employees Health Heroes.
- Personal Responsibility
We believe that only you can make the decision to improve your own health and no one else can do this for you. We look for employees that tend to do the same.
- Excellent benefits
Competitive rates for our employees' costs toward medical, dental and vision insurance. We offer a 401K, and pay 100% of your life insurance benefit option! We also offer various Flexible Spending Account (FSA) benefits to meet you and/or your families needs. Only full-time employees are eligible for benefits.
- Join a Remote-first Culture
Our flexible, totally remote environment allows us to hire top talent throughout the U.S. The world has changed, and we’ve learned that being in an office is no longer the best way for our employees and our company to thrive.