HireIn Cloud is a company that started in 2018 with the main goal of getting the best people and the best job opportunities together.
With more than 15 years of experience from our leadership team, HireIn Cloud has grown as the #1 option for tech Recruiting in LATAM, and with the main goal of promote the Latin-American tech talent to clients around the globe.
At Heru, we are looking for our next wave of rock stars in the engineering team who will
contribute with their expertise, experience, drive, and motivation to keep us as the preferred
choice tech platform of tax and financial services for thousands of independent workers in
Mexico and Latin America.
We are currently looking for a Backend Lead who understands what it takes to build outstanding
products and has preferably worked within a fintech or a dynamic startup. The Tech Lead will
oversee the technical aspects of all developments & will facilitate a smooth workflow process
within the Back and Front teams.
- Work closely with Product & Head of Engineering to design features as well as prioritize tasks
- Hiring and training engineers for the tech team.
- Assemble releases & drive improvements for all processes.
- Design and document the architecture of the solutions that will be implemented.
- Assist in the negotiation along with the Head of Engineering on the trade-offs of the solutions to be implemented.
- Encourage and guide technical discussions with the team.
- Detect and prioritize technical debt.
- Perform concept tests to solve problems.
- Design metrics to evaluate the implementation of architecture designs.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with Python.
- Proficient with AWS.
- Experience working with cloud services with high concurrency.
- Experience working with microservices and event-driven architectures.
- Experience designing complex systems.
- Experience with k8s.
- Knowledge in the development of best practices.
- Ability to interpret the characteristics of the software architecture and plan its proper implementation.
- Experience in event-based microservice architectures.
- Experience working with a large volume of traffic and data.
- Amazing negotiating skills.
- Team planning skills.
- Outstanding leadership.
- Be open and transparent to receiving and give feedback
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt and change priorities as the business requires it.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and deliver with quality.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects in order to meet goals without management oversight.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Excellent communications skills in Spanish and English (written and verbal).
Visit us: HireIn Cloud
We help build unicorns!
Follow up on social media: @hireincloud
Listen our podcast here -------> ConstruyendoUnicors