Senior Product Designer (Web3/Crypto)
🇺🇸 USA Only
We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer to lead our design function and own our web and mobile users experiences across our web3-enabled real estate investing platform.
Our mission at HoneyBricks is to bring real estate investing into the digital world. We are a fully-remote team and this new market opportunity sits at the intersection of crypto and real estate, and this role will support our product design strategy, roadmap and execution.
We use the latest and best tools including React, Figma, Zeplin and Storybook, with a stablished design system (Material UI) to build awesome user experiences.
This is our company's first design hire and you will be the go-to person, guardian and key advocate of quality for both internal and external stakeholders in all things concerning our users’ experience across our platform.
- Support our product design strategy, roadmap and execution framework
- Create intuitive, valuable and high-quality concepts, wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs across the entire customer journey
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research
- Continually identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- +5 years experience with end-to-end product design, including creating complex user interfaces on both web and mobile
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Advanced knowledge of our design systems and tools (Material UI, Figma, Zeplin)
- Strong understanding of how to use data and analytics to make more informed design decisions
- Understanding of blockchain, smart contracts and decentralized finance
- Passion for real estate, finance and crypto
- Confidence to actively challenge, contribute and participate in company strategy and direction
- Play a foundational and transformational role in the company as we redefine real estate investing
- Leadership of the ‘Design’ function at a high growth, venture backed company
- A fast-paced culture open to new ideas and rapid iteration
- Commitment to building a diverse and inclusive community for everyone
- Dedicated to your professional development with $2,000 annually to invest in your continued education
- Ability to help define a passionate, driven and accountable ‘remote-first’ culture
- Founding team equity, competitive salary and benefits/perk