Remote Knowledge Manager (EMEA)
RoleAll Other Remote
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), MSK (UTC +3), CEST (UTC +2), BST (UTC +1), JST (UTC +9), CST (UTC +8), WIB (UTC +7), MMT (UTC +6:30), BST (UTC +6), NPT (UTC +5:45), IST (UTC +5:30), UZT (UTC +5), IRDT (UTC +4:30), GST (UTC +4)
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa, or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we're creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
As part of the growing Business Operations team, we're looking for a Knowledge Manager who will help us revamp our internal knowledge base and maintain it. Hotjar has 240+ team members spread throughout Europe, Africa, and the Americas (40+ countries in total). Our current internal knowledge base is used by the entire company with all teams having their own space in addition to team manuals. The current knowledge base has been built organically as the company has grown without any specific guidelines.
This is our first dedicated internal knowledge manager position. You'll initially be working on a project to redesign our entire internal knowledge base and then you'll transition to iteratively improving and maintaining our internal knowledge base. You'll be responsible for setting guidelines and standards for our teams; everyone from our Operations department to our Brand team to our Engineering and Product teams. We're looking for someone who's hands-on, creative, finds joy in knowledge management, and can push through obstacles.
- Help us redesign our existing internal knowledge base and propose new ways of capturing and sharing knowledge
- Create templates, requirements, and best practices for all internal teams to maintain the internal knowledge base
- Consult with internal teams to improve our knowledge base
- Ensure the internal knowledge base is kept up to date by all teams
- Identify missing pieces of historical knowledge
- Create processes for documentation
- Leverage analytics to evaluate create and track metrics for the efficacy of the internal knowledge base
- Improve the accessibility of our internal knowledge base
- You have 3+ years of experience in knowledge management
- Knowledge and experience with Confluence
- Experience maintaining an internal knowledge base
- Excellent written communication skills
- Initiative and willingness to experiment and iterate with different solutions
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar's company values, culture, and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
The compensation range for this role is â¬60,000 to â¬80,000 annually where the offer typically falls in the range of â¬65,000 to â¬70,000. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.