Account Executive (Swedish speaking)
RoleManagement and Finance
Imagine selling a product of which clients say "WOW" on a daily basis. That's a true story with Howspace, an AI-powered collaboration platform for engagement and sense-making at scale. We are on a journey to become one of the best sales organizations, and are looking for the brightest Sales Talent to support our Scandinavian region!
In this full-time position you will be facing the Scandinavian market and focus on:
- Managing and completing the entire sales cycle and proactively seek new business opportunities
- Owning the inbound sales process through the HubSpot CRM, including researching, qualifying and identifying opportunities
- Contacting prospective leads by email and phone, introducing Howspace to prospective customers and coordinating meetings
- Bringing in and testing out new ideas and approaches
- Working closely with our talented sales, customer success and partnership teams to ensure an excellent customer experience
What do we offer
Howspace is a flat organization offering you a lot of freedom and responsibility. We work as a team, yet independently and without hierarchy. Everything from our vision, strategy, goals and working principles are co-created. You will also have the following:
- Remote and flexible working environment, with opportunity to work at our offices
- Howspace Days and other team gatherings
- Company-wide bonus plan based on the company growth, with bonus potential up to 40% of the annual salary
- Top-of-the-line equipment based on your preferences
- Purpose driven team of Howspacians, without traditional hierarchies and supervisors
- Howspace is entering hyper-growth phase, which creates plenty of growth opportunities for each Howspacian!
Skills and experiences we're looking for
- Experienced in B2B sales in the SaaS industry
- Willingness and drive to actively reach out to the prospects
- Hunger and humbleness - you're aiming high and appreciate the collaboration
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration and self-leadership skills
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead your own work
- Fluent skills in Swedish and English, other languages are seen as a benefit
- Knowledge or familiarity with Learning & Development, HR, training, facilitation and/or collaboration platforms is an asset
We would love to hear from you!
We encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible, as we will go through the applications on an ongoing basis.