Sales Development Representative (Finnish speaking)
Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Finland
RoleSales and Marketing
Imagine selling a product of which clients say "WOW" on a daily basis. That's a true story with Howspace, an AI-powered collaboration platform for engagement and sense-making at scale. We are on a journey to become one of the best sales organizations in the Saas industry, and look for a driven Finnish-speaking Sales Development Representative to join us!
In this full-time position, preferably located in Finland, Sweden, Netherlands, or Germany, your responsibilities will include:
- Contacting inbound leads & outbound prospects by email and phone to book a meeting with them
- Supporting the team with outreach activities through different channels
- Ensuring the prospects have top-notch experience from their first interactions with Howspacians
- Building and maintaining the database in HubSpot
What we offer
Howspace is a flat organization offering everyone a lot of freedom and possibilities for growth in a company culture that encourages learning, collaboration, and transparency. On top of that, we provide:
- Remote and flexible working environment, with an opportunity to work at our offices
- Howspace Days and other team gatherings
- Collective company-wide bonus plan based on the company growth, with bonus potential up to 40% of the annual salary
- Top-of-the-line equipment based on your preferences
- Purpose-driven team of Howspacians, without traditional hierarchies and supervisors
- Howspace is entering the hyper-growth phase, which creates plenty of growth opportunities for each Howspacian!
- Willingness and drive to actively reach out to the prospects
- Previous experience in Saas Sales and CRM tools such as HubSpot or Salesforce is seen as a benefit
- Hunger and humbleness - you're aiming high while ensuring no-one is left behind
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead your own work
- Fluent skills in Finnish and English, other languages are seen as a benefit
We would love to hear from you!
We encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible, as we will go through the applications on an ongoing basis.