Sales Account Manager
RoleSales and Marketing
The Sales Executives within Complete IT Systems Ltd are part of a team that is responsible for introducing CIT to new business relationships, closing sales orders and general commercial account management.
We are looking for individuals who operate across the UK, delivering sales in accordance with four key elements of the company strategic plan:
1: To seek, identify and secure new business opportunities across mid-tier corporate and public sector accounts.
2: To maintain a good business relationship with your existing customers and prospects
3: To manage new customer accounts to maximise revenue opportunities and ensure the client is receiving the optimum level of support.
4: To manage the sales process from sourcing and identifying leads/opportunities, through to completing proposals/quotes to securing the business.
Roles and responsibilities:
Sales Lead Creation and Pipeline Management:
- Identify new (cold) business opportunities via multiple methods i.e. researching the external market, utilisation of personal network, networking events, word of mouth, etc.
- Build a comprehensive list of prospective sales opportunities with identified prospects/clients. This includes the following:
- 1. Consumable Sales
- 2. Hardware & Software sales
- 3. Professional Services & Enterprise Solutions
- Meeting with single and multiple stakeholders within new prospects to demonstrate products and services, establish needs and requirements, identify key decision makers and establish sales cycle timescales
- Liaise with other CIT departments to assist in determining the best solution for each prospective customer
- Keep accurate records of all activity to enable full report back as and when required
- Follow-up and take ownership of new leads and enquiries.
- Essential Skills and Experience:
- • Demonstrable track record of success for a minimum of 1 years in a sales position within a commercial IT reseller and/or IT managed services provider environment.
- • Ability to demonstrate previous success in achieving sales targets and closing sales.
- • Previous experience of establishing and developing customer relationships
- Personal Skills and Attributes:
- • Strong and confident communicator, with the ability to communicate with others in a professional manner
- • Demonstrable presentation and negotiation skills, with the ability to influence and inspire others
- • Highly self-motivated, with the desire to succeed and meet both personal and professional goals
- • Able to work confidently to meet targets in a structured manner
- • Able to take a planned and organised approach to workload, and prioritise urgent tasks effectively in order to meet deadlines
- • Be able to confidently report back with reports as to progress as and when required with evidence of activity and results from that activity
- • Ability to work as a genuine team player to maximise all