DevOps Engineer (AWS) - HDCPC005
Our partner is looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer with an Agile mindset who will embrace the opportunity to work on diverse projects in the insurance and financial sector.
You will join a community that encourages creative thinking and work alongside professionals passionate about technology and innovation.
Our partner has more than 30 years of experience in business and IT consulting, in areas of Enterprise Cloud Transformation, Process Automation, Risk & Security, Digital Health, and Artificial Intelligence.
About our partner
Our partner is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, with about 16,000 employees worldwide and global revenue of £5.05 billion. They work at the heart of digitization, advising organizations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, and managing their customers’ infrastructures.
Our partner offers a friendly, open working environment without too much fuss about hierarchy. They are looking for professionals with diverse competencies, personalities, and strengths who want to live our partner’s shared values of teamwork and performance.
Interested in joining a company with a powerful sense of community?
They are growing. They are hiring. They encourage. They empower. They support. #Winningtogether
- Planning and estimating the User stories specified by the Customer IT Architect
- Implement platform features specified in User Stories complying with quality standards specified by the Customer IT Architect
- Suggest changes in the current approach that will bring more value and less complexity to the team
- Participate in the development process for monitoring/alerting of new features delivered in user stories
- Build & Review code delivered in the user stories by another DevOps
- Develop and deploy scalable, available, secure, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS for the development and test lifecycle
- Modify existing automation in AWS to improve performance
- Definition and organization of testing activities, writing test case scenarios and scripts for automating testing.
- Demonstrated competency with the most common AWS services
- Proficient in Python programming language and tech stacks.
- Software development lifecycle experience or knowledge.
- Deep understanding of the Linux operating system and networking concepts.
- Experience building scalable infrastructure in AWS.
- Experience with one or more AWS SDKs and/or CLI. (Prefer Python)
- Expertise in leveraging Automation / DevOps principles, experience with operational tools, and able to apply best practices for infrastructure and software deployment. (Terraform and Cloud-formation)
- AWS Certification for Dev and Ops in associate level or DevOps, professional level. Certificates are not a must if the candidate has the knowledge at the required level.
- Experience with monitoring tools, Grafana, and CloudWatch. Hands-on experience with Distributed Version Control Systems such as GIT, AWS Commit, or equivalent
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration, including experience with tools such as AWS Developer tools, Jenkins, or Team City
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and ECS
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved