🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleManagement and Finance
If you're looking to build your skills and work collaboratively in an inclusive and innovative, highly-skilled environment, look no further! This organization aims to attract and develop talented individuals to form a responsive team of qualified professionals. Hopefully, that's you!
Humareso is thrilled to conduct this third-party recruitment. This is the ideal position for those who seek a flexible and challenging, friendly work environment, cultivated for your career growth. Not only will you be offered a hybrid schedule opportunity allowing you to work remotely alongside office visits but this role provides an excellent salary as well! Not to mention an accommodating benefits package with health insurance at the forefront.
Manage tax compliance, clients, employees and various tax projects through all related phases of the tax process with minimal supervision. Tax work will consist of various industries, including manufacturing, oil and gas, insurance, health care, governmental, wholesale/distribution, financial institution and nonprofit companies.
• Lead by example; actively live out and promote the firm’s core values HT3 and service standards.
• Obtain expertise in a specialized area, with a demonstrated general understanding of all areas of taxation
• Consult with clients on tax and general business issues
• Gain understanding of client goals and objectives and vigorously pursue tax and business solutions as a client advocate
• Manage client contacts and organize communications with complex clients
• Prepare complex returns with minimal supervision
• Independently complete complex tasks through to completion
•CPA preferred but not required
• Complete a full analysis and investigation of client needs prior to representing the client to the Internal Revenue Services.
• Supervise and train tax seniors, staff and interns to ensure accurate and timely completion of tax work
• Process and review moderately complex returns
• Participate in department and Firm administration
• Assist in niche development activities as needed.
• Promote a proprietary interest in the Firm and clients
• Be an effective communicator and team player
• Define self-expectations through the performance process and assist in development of senior and staff expectations
• Effectively manage hours associated with project and client budgets
• Maintain and expand knowledge of tax law through review of periodicals and participation in required Firm continuing education meetings
• Attendance and participation in advanced tax training
• Develop personal marketing plans and personal client list to meet annual revenue goal
• Participation in professional, business and community organizations in order to advance the profession
• Expected level of chargeable time is 1,400 – 1500 hours, within the context of 2,250-hour year
• Adhere to the Firm’s quality control standards
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited college
• Minimum of five (5) years public accounting experience
• Strong technical, research, organizational and analytical skills
• Previous experience using paperless tax software
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and other software applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Dedication to teamwork and leadership
• Possess the ability to successfully work within and meet scheduled deadlines