Jobstack2022 Software Engineer
RoleFull Stack Programming
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Be committed to the deadlines through follow-up of tasks with team members.
- Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
Our hiring process is flawless and the entire recruitment cycle takes up to one week.
1- Online Code Challenge.
2- Online Psychometric and Video Interview.
3- Online Squadio Technical Assessment
4- Online Customer Vetting
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field).
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Working experience with one or more technologies (NodeJS, Java, .Net, Ruby on Rails, ReactJS, React Native, MEAN, Java for Android, Flutter, Objective C, Swift, PHP Laravel, Python or UI UX.)
- Knowledge and experience with microservices architecture.
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL database management systems.
- Experience working with Azure (Apps, Functions, Queues, Storage).
- Experience working with containerization (such as Docker).
- Demonstrated ability to write clean, light code
- An understanding of how frontend frameworks work.
- Strong OOP & design patterns foundation.
- Knowledge in Elastic Search is a plus.
- Familiarity with Kafka and Spark is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
1- Fully Remote.
2- Monthly Package paid in USD.
3- Complex Projects.
4- Beautiful Work Environment.
5- Become a member of Squadio Network.