Cyber-Data Senior Program Manager
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
ImagineX is a rapidly growing technology consulting firm with an obsession for consistently delivering excellence to clients while always remaining passionate for what we do. At IX, we understand that happy consultants make happy clients, so nothing is more important to us than a strong culture, solid leadership, collaboration, open communication, and supporting our people each and every day.
We're looking for a Cyber-Data Senior Program Manager/Delivery Leader for one of our top clients. We are open to hiring full-time, contract or contract-to perm for this multi year cybersecurity engagement. As the Delivery Leader in this role, you will manage this new and exciting kick off implementation of data inventory, triage, analysis, and much more.
You'll enjoy working with a sharp, energetic & fun group of engineers. No big egos allowed! We offer flexible work hours (100% remote forever), competitive packages, exciting projects (you'll never get bored working on the same product), and the opportunity to work with a variety of bleeding edge technologies. Be a leader, have a voice, and make an impact at ImagineX Consulting!
Phase 1: Process Design, Communication and Refinement
In alignment with the implementation of the selected data inventory tool, Phase 1 will include the establishment of an engagement framework and process for reviewing the data assets identified by the tool, analyzing them for compliance with policies, and determining any disposition or remediation required based on observations. Additionally, Phase 1 will include the execution of that designed process (with the exclusion of remediation activities) for an initial subset of data assets.
- 10+ years of Program Management expertise with experience running cyber or data programs
- Must have consulting experience
- Experience developing operational standards for interacting with multiple internal stakeholder groups across the full lifecycle including; intake, identification, scope validation, technical data collection.
- Create structure in collaboration with client stakeholders to triage, prioritize, provide remediation or disposition to shift to ongoing operations.
- Develop and execute a change management communication plan aligned with the product roll out schedule.
- Partner with the client's Project Manager to identify, manage, and resolve interdependencies and cascading impacts of the data inventory initiative across impacted client verticals.
- Scope documentation & completion of the business case to secure stakeholder wide approvals & support
- Executive Stakeholder and Team relationship management
- Excellent in kicking off implementation projects working with cross-impacted stakeholders and teams
- Data Security Inventory Methodology
- Communication and Change Management Plan
- Status reporting and risk/issue management
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US. SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE.