Talent Acquisition Partner (recruiter) / Technical
RoleAll Other Remote
We’re building a lasting, global company filled with talented people that love recruitment... and we'd love you to join us...
We are looking for an in-house Talent Partner to join the in-house immersive team to support one of our existing European clients as they expand across Europe.
This permanent role is fully remote but ideally you will be in Hungary, although you'll be joining a global team of in-house recruitment professionals working across the world.
The good news is, you won't be alone, we support each other, train together and hang out together (you can make friends remotely!)
Join us and you are going to be busy...
- Working closely with hiring managers to understand their specific needs and drive recruitment processes from end to end and thinking about the candidate experience.
- Becoming a true partner, establishing and maintaining meaningful relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders internally and externally
- Being treated like a grown-up, with autonomy to try new things but be accountable for your own hiring performance
- Delivering the end to end hiring process for hires at all levels including running effective briefing sessions with managers, proactive sourcing, applicant screening, compiling of strong long and shortlists for hiring managers, candidate briefings and arranging interviews and feedback sessions to support the successful closing of open positions with high calibre hires
- Giving an amazing and authentic candidate experience - pushing the client into doing the best thing for candidates, delivering real feedback and transparency.
- You must have hired software engineers in Hungary and Europe.
- You’ll need decent English talking to candidates and managers across Europe and North America.
- You need to be comfortable with a broad list of roles - able to cope with managing different types of Technical roles including software engineers, testers and data analysts
- You'll have demonstrable experience of different sourcing methods, and the ability to source for a high volume of roles, from junior to senior level and within different domains and agreed timeframes
- Ability to think creatively - walk in the shoes of our candidates
- Ability to work accurately at pace and cope with ambiguity
- Experience in a collaborative environment and getting things done at pace
- Ability to understand and demonstrate analysis of hiring metrics and help to improve processes where necessary
- Approachable, adaptable, resilient and have a 'can do' attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong relationship building skills that enable you to work with people at all levels
- Proactive style in seeking out potential challenges or hiring needs
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from anyone interested in joining. We do not discriminate against Race, Religion, Sex, Nationality, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Gender Expression, Age or Disabilities.