Inaccess was established in 2000, with the vision to constantly reinvent, develop and deliver the most advanced infrastructure management systems. Inaccess is headquartered in London, UK, with US operations in San Jose, California, regional offices in Italy, India and Japan and its R&D center in Athens, Greece.
We provide UNITY, a state-of-the-art SCADA solution and big data Cloud platform for RES power plants that integrates modern technologies and concepts. We currently operate projects in 52 countries in all continents, being one of the top worldwide independent providers of Control and Monitoring solutions for utility solar and storage plants. Inaccess has also significant activity in wind, hybrid, mini-grid and off-grid RES projects. We work for top international investors, developers, asset managers and constructors serving them worldwide while continuously expanding in more countries.
You will be responsible for defining and implementing our containerization technology strategies. You will be involved in designing our architecture and define our roadmap. You will work on building, scaling, and monitoring our microservices and making our container orchestration cluster highly available. You will maintain live services by monitoring performance indicators such as availability, throughput and latency grow systems by advocating for changes that enhance reliability, performance and serviceability.
The candidate has to be an expert in Docker and containerization technologies. They must have knowledge about container orchestration tools, Kubernetes and logging/monitoring tools. You will also be responsible for building and improving our application CI/CD pipelines and keeping yourself and team up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies. You will also participate to the on-call rotation (paid extra) for l2 support.
- Manage and maintain highly available microservices on Kubernetes.
- Maintain and improve monitoring and alerting.
- Work with the development teams on the CI/CD processes.
- Perform and automate deployment, maintenance and upgrades across a fleet of servers and devices.
- Manage and maintain development, SIT and production environments.
- Work closely with our developing team.
- Take part in 24/7 (paid) on-call rotation handling system.
- You will be working with technologies like Cassandra, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, SaltStack, Kafka, MQTT, GCE, GKE, and more.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker and cloud deployment technologies.
- Experience with application deployment by using CI/CD and GitOps.
- Experience on Cloud (possibility to work with GCP, AWS).
- Experience with Bash Scripting.
- 5+ years experience with Linux.
- Experience with monitoring tools (zabbix, prometheus, Grafana).
- Some experience with DB administration.
- Some experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Python, Go is a plus.
- Familiarity with storage technologies such as RAID, LVM, SAN etc. and experience with virtualization technologies (Xen, KVM) is a plus.
- Competitive salary according to your qualifications.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote work with optional on-premises.
- Opportunity to work in a hot industry and make an impact.
- Respect of work-life balance.
- Private health insurance plan.
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications and books.
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with a highly motivated multicultural team in a dynamic and fast paced environment that provides the ground and the opportunity for international career development.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved