🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
Incognia is a privacy-first location identity company that provides frictionless mobile authentication to banks, fintech and mCommerce companies, for increased mobile revenue and lower fraud losses. Incognia’s award-winning technology uses location signals and motion sensors to silently recognize trusted users based on their unique behavior patterns and is a key enabler for zero-factor authentication. Deployed in over 200 million devices, Incognia delivers a highly precise risk signal with extremely low false-positive rates.
Incognia is privately held and headquartered in Palo Alto, California with teams in New York, and São Paulo and Recife, Brazil.
- We don't want to know the real world identities of our users
- Our priority is to serve our customers
- We are fast problem solvers
- We respect each other and are free to be ourselves
- We work as a team to win together
- We seek what is best for our future
We are a team of entrepreneurs experienced in bringing new, innovative technology solutions to market. We are a highly collaborative team, working closely with other Incognia departments to ensure our customers are successful and that we continue to build solutions that address their biggest challenges.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound and outbound prospect development activities (calls, social, email);
- Present, qualify, negotiate and close deals with target customers;
- Perform an effective (non-technical) Incognia solution demonstration tailored to a prospect’s requirements;
- Maintain and expand a database of prospects in Incognia’s CRM system including contacts, opportunities, meetings and communications;
- Work with presales, product, customer success, legal, finance and leadership s to achieve the Incognia’s sales goals;
- Keep up with Incognia product updates;
- Stay informed about competing products and services.
- Startup experience in the digital identity, authentication and fraud prevention space with an emphasis on mobile technology;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Strong listening and presentation skills;
- Solid technical acumen;
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage time effectively;
- Experience maintaining HubSpot or similar CRM systems;
- Experience using web-based prospecting and productivity tools including Slack, ZoomInfo, etc.
Salary and benefits
- Annual OTE - USD 200k - 250k
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Remote work stipend - $100/month
- 22 business days PTO per year
- Paid sick leave
- Employee Stock Options Program (ESOP)
- People interview
- Manager interview
- Product presentation
- Cultural fit