Lead 3D Model & Texture Artist
At InfiniteWorld, we navigate brands and their products into the digital revolution. InfiniteWorld's comprehensive and fully digital platform provides a full-service suite of end-to-end solutions that enable brands and creators to engage with consumers in the Metaverse, a shared online space that converges physical, augmented, and virtual reality.
We are seeking an experienced leader in 3D Modeling & Texturing. The ideal candidate is a master in high-volume, high-quality, digital artwork generation, using Maya/Max, Zbrush/Mudbox, Substance Painter & Photoshop. As a Lead, you are expected to successfully manage a team of 2-10 Artists and produce multiple deadline-driven projects with high image volume while maintaining the utmost accuracy and the highest visual quality.
This is a remote/telecommute position. Our studio is 100% virtual and allows the applicant to work anywhere in the world!
- Works with CGI Supervisor and production management staff to assess and build out hard and soft surface 3D models at both photo-real and real-time resolutions
- Helps to follow, revise, and create new quality standards for modeling and texturing of products within the company
- Provide technical assistance and feedback to team members to ensure deadlines are met and quality standards are adhered to
- Participates with the creative team in asset development
- Quality control reviews of results
- Works with licensing partners to teach them how to process 3D models, textures, and shading at their facilities
- Must have a photo-real quality portfolio of 3D modeling and texturing in 3DS Max and/or Maya
- Ability to take instruction, give instruction, but also work independently when needed
- Experience serving in a leadership role on a remote, distributed team
- Excellent understanding of UV layout techniques
- Knowledge of topology for efficient but realistic looking meshes as both photo-real and real-time
- Minimum requirements: Maya and/or 3DS Max, Photoshop, VRay
- Technically minded; knows how to use various computer applications, such as: Illustrator, Nuke, AfterFX, Arnold, RedShift, Octane, Deadline, Shotgun, fTrack
- 1-3 years in a CGI production environment as a modeler/texture artist
- Excellent communication skills, enjoys working on a team and teaching others
- Ability to prioritize and deal with heavy workload/multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to record information accurately and detect/report issues before they compromise delivery
- Ability to analyze and problem solve/keen attention to detail
- Ability to learn new software quickly or on the job if necessary
At InfiniteWorld, we bring brands and creators into The Metaverse. The combined virtual and physical worlds through our scalable infrastructure and NFTs of true utility.
We leverage the best of blockchain and digital capabilities to create branded experiences like never before. We provide brands the tool box to increase engagement, traceability and authenticity for real world and virtual products, events, and interactive experiences.
Create with us. Join our InfiniteWorld team!
InfiniteWorld does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. Every day our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at InfiniteWorld brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.