Innovation Upstream Inc
Sr. Golang Developer
Anywhere in the World
RoleFull Stack Programming
About the position:
Innovation Upstream is seeking a talented and motivated Fullstack Golang/React developer who is experienced in working on large scale distributed systems
This role will focus on coding in golang and react, and candidates would benefit strongly from having a deep fundamental software development knowledge base.
Our main projects are a crypto exchange platform and several De-Fi solutions, with other equally exciting solutions being developed by the team.
The role is currently remote and you can work from anywhere. You will be responsible for collaborating on projects with client development teams. You will be expected to manage various competing deadlines, and projects. Teamwork, problem-solving, accountability, and good communication skills are necessary.
What you will be doing:
- Writing GRPC microservices in golang, building api gateways using a variety of technologies, building complex and performant frontends with react
- Integrating with a software development team and working closely with a technical project manager
- Conducting technical due diligence and understanding dynamics/tradeoffs between different software development technologies and approaches
We're looking for someone who has:
- Strong engineering fundamentals
- 3+ years of software engineering
- 1+ years of Golang development experience
- 2+ years of React development experience
- Experience deploying dapps or smart contracts on to Ethereum, BSC, or comparable layer 2 solutions/sidechains.
- Strong familiarity with Linux/Terminal environments
- Depth of knowledge and implementation experience
- Experience working in a Kubernetes/cloud-native environment
- Creativity in solving problems
- Being open to providing and receiving constructive feedback
- Passion for learning and teaching others
- CI/CD setup experience
- High quality testing standards
- Good documentation practices