RoleAll Other Remote
Inside Real Estate is a fast-growing, profitable, privately-held company and a technology leader in the real estate industry. In an industry where fluctuation is often the norm, we don’t merely adapt. We create. We innovate. We lead. We discover solutions to new challenges and make something remarkable. We are on a mission to simplify workflows for Real Estate companies around the country, and we are looking to add to our team.
A Broker SE is responsible for driving revenue growth via sales of our flagship platform, kvCORE, as well as complimentary add-on product offerings into small and midsize brokerage firms (1-100 agents). This includes actively prospecting and building relationships with brokerage firms, teams and agents throughout the industry; engaging in a consultative sales process with multiple stakeholders; structuring win-win partnerships that maximize IRE’s revenue potential within the target account; and reinforcing IRE’s position in the industry as the leading technology partner for real estate brokerages, their agents & teams.
- Achieve revenue targets via a combination of inbound leads and prospecting via TAM.
- Establish contact with key decision-makers, develop business relationships and drive a consultative sales process.
- Effectively demonstrate the value of IRE’s products and partnership via written communication, calls, online demos, in-person meetings and presentations to groups (including industry events).
- Diligently follow up with target accounts, overcoming objections and problem solving to drive the deal through the sales cycle to completion.
- Ensure a smooth handoff to IRE Onboarding & Success Teams for a successful client launch and long term adoption w/ enterprise accounts.
- Engage weekly, monthly & quarterly activities to support achievement of aggressive but attainable revenue goals.
- Stay up to date on key industry trends and involved in professional networking within the real estate tech space, etc.
- Residential real estate industry experience preferred
- B2B sales (Saas experience preferred)
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills & relationship building
- Presentation and demo capabilities
- Contract negotiation
- Active listening
- Team player willing to learn and lean in to colleagues
- Problem solver
- Self-starter w/ strong time management
- TAM total addressable market area cold calls ability
must be willing to travel for prospect meetings, industry events, etc. Anticipated approx. 5-10%
At Inside Real Estate enjoy:
- Small company feel, with big company growth, support and stability
- Competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, and great benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, 401k Retirement Savings, voluntary benefits, paid time off and paid holidays
- 401K Employer Matching
- Company paid Parental Leave
- A focus on driving top results in a fun environment
- Opportunities to grow within our company
- Potential to work in a remote setting
- Exciting/energetic work environment and fun, creative culture
We believe that the unique contributions of all Insiders is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
If you are hired, and your position demands business travel &/or meeting/working at an office location, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated. Please do not reveal any information about your vaccination status at this time.