Senior React Native Engineer
RoleAll Other Remote
- Inside Real Estate is a fast-growing, profitable, privately-held company and a technology leader in the real estate industry. In an industry where fluctuation is often the norm, we don’t merely adapt. We create. We innovate. We lead. We discover solutions to new challenges and make something remarkable. We are on a mission to simplify workflows for Real Estate companies around the country, and we are looking to add to our team.
- This role encompasses technical architecture, system design, development process optimization, software delivery and other crucial responsibilities as we design, build, deliver and support the React Native mobile applications for a unique real estate product with high expectations for success.
What You Will Be Doing:
We have brought a new B2B2C SaaS product to market with a small, focused team. You will be rapidly getting up-to-speed on the application and system design, helping us make architectural decisions, breaking them down into smaller tasks, and ultimately implementing them to create quality, high-performing, and maintainable software. You will be working closely with an internal team, along with external developers and testers, and leadership.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Track, analyze and make recommendations on technical needs
- Maintain and verify coding quality standards across deliverables
- Be included in the code review process
- Work together with the team on requirement analysis and estimation process
- Identify blockers and challenges impeding team success
- Collaborate closely with QA, Product, and API teams to ensure that all deadlines are met
- Five or more years of progressive software development experience
- Two or more years of direct experience with React Native
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- A high degree of creativity and problem-solving ability
- Able to set and manage your priorities
- Able to define and achieve set objectives
- Strong technical design and architecture skills
- Ability to define and conduct repetitive code review
- Solid understanding of the residential real estate landscape
- Working knowledge of source code repositories - Bitbucket
- Business savvy
A Bachelor of science in computer science or a related field is highly desired for this role or highly demonstrable experience with the technology stack and managing development teams. Any industry certifications are a plus.
At Inside Real Estate enjoy:
- Small company feel, with big company growth, support, and stability
- Competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, and great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, 401k Retirement Savings, voluntary benefits, paid time off and paid holidays
- 401K Employer Matching
- Company-paid Parental Leave
- A focus on driving top results in a fun environment
- Opportunities to grow within our company
- Potential to work in a remote setting
- Exciting/energetic work environment and fun, creative culture
We believe that the unique contributions of all Insiders is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.