Director of Finance
RoleManagement and Finance
Inspectorio is a SaaS company founded in 2016, aimed at helping brands, retailers and manufacturers build an interconnected supply chain. Through our suite of products, including RISE, SIGHT, and TRACKING, we're able to support our customers to manage risk through digitalised quality, compliance, and production tracking programs.
Bound by our mission to build an interconnected, sustainable, and transparent supply chain, we've grown to over 300 Inspectorians globally in 6 years and was named Best Tech StartUp in 2021 by The Tech Tribune. And the industry sees our vision, as today, Inspectorio is used by over 8,000 customers, including some of the largest brands and retailers in the world.
A leading software business needs leading internal operations! We have taken great care to ensure efficiency across our suite of products and this same ethos is echoed throughout our internal operations. To continually work towards this end, we're now hiring for a en experienced Director of Finance to join our global Accounting team.
What you'll do:
- This role will report directly to the CFO and drive impact, analysis, visibility and accountability through creation and delivery of KPIs and Metrics
- Create and Drive Financial Discipline / ROI driven culture
- Create P&L by Product
- Drive automation of financial report preparation
- Improve MRR reporting to track upsells, attrition and churn in an automated way
- Generate forecasted reporting using actual financial results
- Develop a continuous forecasting cycle for 3 year, 1 year, YTD and rolling forecasts
- Create and drive ROI analysis for all investments
- Manage an efficient and growing finance team
- Be responsible for annual budgets, monthly reporting, bank reporting
- Work cross-functionally across all departments as well as working closely with RevOps, Sales and CS on Commissions calculations and analysis
- Develop department level Budget v Actual reporting and work with department leaders to drive accountability and recovery plans
- Work with Controller and IT on strategic savings opportunities including SaaS expenses
- Support M&A activities and financing rounds
- Work with executive team and entire organization to continue and make improvements to our current KPI and Metrics reporting
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
- 10 years experience in Finance and Accounting Experience
- Experience in one of the following: Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Consulting
- SaaS or Software experience
- Leadership and/or Management experience
- Experience with Netsuite or similar software (Netsuite Strongly preferred)
Why it would be awesome to work with us
- 🍹 Unlimited annual leave: Yes, you heard that right! We take work:life balance seriously!
- 🏝️ Flexible working: You can WFA, or from our many hubs around the world.
- 💪 Project ownership: Whatever work or social project you're passionate about, we'll listen!
- 🥳 Fun: Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more.
- 🌱 Personal and professional growth: we make sure to invest heavily in our team!
- 🌎 Global team: you'll be joining a fun, and welcoming global team from over 40 countries.
Carlos Moncayo, our CEO wrote these values himself - he's deeply passionate about these and they're at the center of everything we do. They're in our day-to-day and our driving force for success.
- EXCELLENCE: We pursue mastery and craftsmanship. "Good enough" is our enemy. We have a thirst and desire for knowledge. There's always an opportunity to be better.
- AUTONOMY: We act independently when recognizing opportunities for improvement. We seek guidance, and clear goals instead of orders. We self-assess the quality and impact of our work.
- COURAGE: We share our opinion, even if it's uncomfortable. We are candid with colleagues. We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we're not sure it will succeed.
- HUMBLENESS: We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us. We leave our egos outside the office. We focus on listening to other perspectives.
Inspectorio is able to hire in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have the required working rights and an adequate time zone overlap with your team. All Inpsectorians have the option to work fully-remotely, hybrid, or from one of our global office locations (unless your role states otherwise). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, in accordance with our remote-first culture.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved