Customer Success Specialist
What this is all about
We are a global company focused on developing the best fulfillment & delivery technology in the world. We provide leading retailers such as Walmart, Falabella, and HEB with advanced software solutions to conquer the eCommerce market through flawless operations.
Our technology is designed to operate at a large scale, driving cost efficiencies and providing the most delightful digital customer experience, in line with the best providers in the world. We strive to help traditional retailers take on the digital world in just a few days.
Instaleap has been growing fast over the past two years despite its (at the time) nearly sole product focus. With what is now a leading technology and distinguishing product in the space, it’s time to scale our growth efforts.
What we bring to the table:
- A growing organization with beautiful (remote if desired) positions and possibilities for personal development.
- A challenging job that’ll be at the core of our growth ambition.
- Rock-solid onboarding that’ll set you up for success in your job.
- Mentoring and coaching by experienced SaaS leaders can help you elevate your career.
- Great salary and compensation.
- Remote work: We are a global team!
- Flexible hours: We trust in your work and abilities.
- Health Insurance.
- Access to E-learning platforms / Educational Budget: We support our workers to achieve success.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will lead post-sales meetings with clients to understand their needs and train them in to use our tool, serving as a functional consultant, and maintaining long-term relationships.
What would you do?
- Management of tools for data analysis: Excel (intermediate/advanced); and presentations: Canva or PPTs
- Planning and execution of tasks complying with quality and established times
- Interaction with different areas/teams of the company.
- Be a results-oriented person.
- Have customer service skills for direct handling with Retailers.
- Ops Lover - ask smart questions about the operation
- Analytical and decision-making ability.
Your experience has been shaped by:
- At least 1 year of experience in data analysis
- Experience in a fast-paced environment: start-up/tech companies; consulting
- Customer-facing experience B2B; valuable if it is enterprise and software
- Experience in Ops roles.
- Experience in a hyper-growth start-up: proactivity, initiative, resourcefulness, uncertainty management. Autonomy in a dynamic environment. (highly valued)
Nice to have:
- SQL (basic)
- Detailed knowledge of grocery, delivery, and last-mile operations.
- SaaS experience: technical knowledge. (Nice to have)
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved