Project Manager/Scrum Master
RoleAll Other Remote
Location: Brazil - 100% Remote
Type: Full time, PJ Contract
Searching for a seasoned Project Manager/Scrum Manager, to manage multiple projects and has experience building roadmaps, release plans, project plans with a thorough understanding of dependency management. Manages and tracks program schedules, technical issues, and negotiate priorities against project plans to ensure key internal and external deliverables are met. Must have Superior communication and collaboration skills, working with both internal and external clients.
Must be able to clearly communicate in English both verbally and written to interact with team members and comfortable working in a collaborative environment
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Manage End to End projects development
- Develop and present project scope, goals and responsibilities to project team; establish clear stakeholder expectations and requirements
- Develop and maintains project delivery schedules with well-defined milestones
- Drive project life-cycle execution processes to ensure compliance to project processes and controls
- Organizes project activities that include, internal and external meetings, communicating project status and ensuring projects remain on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Manages and coordinates projects priorities that requires critical thinking and complex problem solving.
- Able to operate effectively navigate multiple teams in situations of ambiguity, with only high level direction.
- Regularly provide status updates, issues, objectives, dependencies, risks and plan execution to management, development teams and business partners
- 5 years of experience as Project Manager, working in software development, managing implementations or upgrades, etc.
- Communicate highly technical problems and solutions to a variety of audiences from Executives to Non Technical team members.
- If you have experience working with a globally distributed, cross functional teams, that is a PLUS
- Experience working as a Scrum Master is a Preferred
- Experienced in the application of Project Management methodologies, Agile, Hybrid, Scrum, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of project management tools and methodologies (ex, Jira, MS Project, Trello, Asana, etc.)