Loyalty Support Specialist
Loyalty Support Specialist
We're looking for a Loyalty Support Specialist to join our growing team! This is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about delivering amazing customer experiences in a fun startup-type environment.
You will be a part of our Customer Success team, reporting to the Support Team Lead, and responsible for managing our retention process at the end of the customer lifecycle.
If you are a coachable, curious, and passionate individual, intrigued by our vision of improving patient care through technology, we would love to hear from you!
Who We Are
Intiveo is a popular patient communication SaaS product used by 14,000 medical practitioners to communicate with over 18 million patients.
We are a remote-first company and we do it well!
Our goal is to continuously improve patient care by understanding communication needs, behaviours, and preferences.
✨What You'll Do
- You will work with customers as they end their tenure with Intiveo to find a mutually beneficial solution
- You will look for opportunities to retain customers through account reviews and support to regain value in Intiveo
- You will work with the team lead on scalable solutions to make the cancellation process smooth for clients
- You will track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- You will process cancellation requests, pauses, refunds, and coordinate invoicing changes
✨Who You Are
- You have proven success in partnering with clients, preferably in a SaaS environment, while building strong relationships
- You have experience with cancellations and the retention of clients
- You have a minimum of 2+ years of client account management experience, preferably in a Customer Success role
- You have excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- You have the ability to advocate for ideas and concepts
- You can manage the needs of the business with delivering best-in-class customer experiences
- You have high attention to detail
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator - with a professional and engaging presence, presentation and public speaking skills
- You have a strong aptitude for technology and ability/desire to learn new software
- Bilingual (French/English) - but not required
More About Intiveo
At Intiveo, we are committed to creating a culture that is inclusive and welcoming of different perspectives, life experiences, cultures and identities. We believe that our differences make us stronger and that many unique perspectives, experiences and backgrounds make for better ideas and more well rounded decisions. Simply put, we love our diversity!
We encourage applicants from non-traditional backgrounds. If you feel like you don't check all the boxes but have the potential to learn what you don't know and grow with the team, please apply.
Want to see more? Check out our Culture Book here!