Since its founding, Intuition Machines has been on the forefront of innovation, leveraging and developing new technologies to solve complex problems. Our team, composed of leading researchers and developers, are constantly innovating toward an improved future fueled by the promise of privacy, security, and performance. We work in a casual and fast-paced environment, with a team distributed around the world, hundreds of millions of users, and a rapidly growing customer base and product suite.
Join us as we transform security and machine learning online.
What will you do:
- Oversee and lead a small team of engineers to execute on complex requirements from stakeholders both externally and internally. Making sure deadlines are met and ensuring stability in production applications.
- Improve our global code-set through brainstorming sessions, code reviews, unit and automation testing.
- Convert complex customer requirements into actionable code for sprint pipelines while supporting and mentoring peers.
- Architect solutions that are both scalable and configurable, empowering the team to make good choices based on the design patterns established.
- Write clearly structured, maintainable, well documented, and tested code that meets our requirements and goals. It should be high quality enough to be open-sourced.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of five years of hands-on experience in a similar role.
- Experience with team leadership and, mentoring.
- Demonstrated solution architecture and engineering expertise (gather requirements, problem solve and recommend).
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills to and with diverse audiences and experience supporting and mentoring peers.
Nice to Have:
- Developed CI / CD pipelines
- K8S development and deployment
- Worked with Kafka, Redis and / or Clickhouse
- On Call experience
What do we offer:
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours #Li-remote
- An inspiring team spread all over the world
- A unique chance of being a part of #hCaptcha revolution