Since its founding, Intuition Machines has been on the forefront of innovation, leveraging and developing new technologies to solve complex problems. Our team, composed of leading researchers and developers, are constantly innovating toward an improved future fueled by the promise of privacy, security, and performance. We work in a casual and fast-paced environment, with a team distributed around the world, hundreds of millions of users, and a rapidly growing customer base and product suite.
Join us as we transform security and machine learning online.
We are looking for an experienced product owner that can understand and drive forward our security and labeling tools. Working with engineers, researchers, and customers you will gain an understanding of how our services provide value in labeling data along with protecting applications from malicious users and bots.
You will be responsible for working with our engineering team to leverage the latest technologies such as machine learning and blockchain to continue advancing our products. These responsibilities will include working with customers to define tangible goals for products, prioritizing the backlog for the team, and defining clear issues that contribute to the success of the company. Intuition Machines is very customer focused and you should be comfortable interacting with both startups and large enterprise customers alike. #LI-remote
What will you do:
- Take the role of product owner in scrum teams
- Manage the backlog across multiple functional areas and drive the product development process
- Define product vision through actionable tasks by collaborating with tech leads and engineering managers
- Work with teams (Machine Learning, Security, etc.) across the company to coordinate their goals and requirements into the product roadmap
- Constantly improve our engineering process to deliver fast and reliable features
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience (+3 years) as a product owner in SaaS product/company
- Practical knowledge of agile processes and principles
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Internal drive to develop, improve and keep moving forward
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to understand and manage priorities in a technical environment
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience working on security, machine learning or blockchain related products
What do we offer:
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours #Li-remote
- An inspiring team spread all over the world
- A unique chance of being a part of #hCaptcha revolution