Mobile Software Tester
RoleAll Other Remote
The IT department of Íslandsbanki is a collaborative group of software development professionals who work together following best practices and processes to deliver high-quality software solutions and capabilities.
- We believe in agile methodologies and cross-team synergy in product ideation and delivery.
- We reach our development goals by encouraging team autonomy, employing a modern technology stack and automated processes, deployment pipelines, testing, and quality gates.
As a mobile app software tester, you will be a part of the app team, focused on a fully-fledged banking app. Though most of the work will be exploratory and manual testing, the capability and willingness to participate in test automation is desirable.
- Working with a modern technology stack (Flutter) at a digital leader in the banking field.
- A product driven, collaborative development environment that emphasizes team autonomy.
- Being a part of an ambitious team, with a strong focus on equality, diversity, and sustainability.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Exploratory testing based on a deep understanding of the features and possible weak points or risks
- Participating in product lifecycle through cross-team collaboration.
- Collaborating with the team in developing intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of our customers.
- Designing test cases for automatic testability, recoverability from failures, built in privacy and security.
- Continuous improvements in operational software, automation, testing, monitoring, performance, and overall quality
- 3+ years of experience in software testing is required, mobile testing experience is preferred.
- Experience working with automated testing frameworks for iOS and/or Android is preferred.
- Experience working with Flutter is preffered.
- Very good English verbal and written (B2/C1) and comfortable using it daily.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps and App Centre is a plus.
- Experience working with GraphQL is a plus.
- Experience working in Banking or Fintech is a plus.
- Ability to work in a remote team
- Good communication skills
WHAT ARE PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Upskilling trainings
- Up to 10% of your week dedicated to self-development
- Conference and education budget – you name events!
- Icelandic language courses during working hours
- Multisport card
- Healthcare plan
- Life insurance policy
- Restaurant pre-paid card
- On-site restaurant and fully equipped kitchen including healthy snacks and breakfasts/coffee/refreshments
- A competitive salary 14k-17k net on B2B contract or 11.6k-14.1k on Employment Contract
- 25 days 100% paid time off (B2B)
- 4 extra days off (Employment Contract)
- Premium hardware (PC, screens, headphones)
- Company phone
- Flexible work schedule, emphasis on work-life balance
- (Almost) Remote work model. We ask you to participate in 3-day all team workshops in the office that happen in general every 2 months.
- Modern office in the center of Warsaw in CIC, offering yoga, game and wellness rooms, rooftop terrace, children's playroom, events and networking
- Occasional business travel to Iceland with some extra days on-site to visit the island
- Social events and team building activities
What does the recruitment process look like?
1. It will take us up to a few days to review your application and get back to you in an email.
2. If your profile meets our criteria, we’ll invite you for a 20-30 min phone call in English, to get to know you a bit better and tell you a bit about Islandsbanki.
3. If there is potential for a match, we will invite you to 1-2h interview (preferably at our office in Warsaw but remote works for us too). It’ll be divided into two parts. First, we’d love to hear more about your experience, and tell you a bit more about the project you will be working on in first. After a short break, we’ll jump into the technical part where you’ll have the chance to truly show off your skills.
4. Depending on your performance on the interview we can also invite you to solve a few tasks online. You’ll have around a week’s time to complete it.
5. Regardless of our decision, we will make sure that you receive timely feedback during each stage of the process.
6. If it turns out that we're a great match for each other then welcome to ISB Software Development Center! We'll be happy to start your onboarding shortly.