Royal Caribbean - Human Resource Specialist
RoleAll Other Remote
ISMIRA Agency actively recruiting for the position of Human Resources Specialist onboard Royal Caribbean Group!
Human Resources Specialist :
Reporting to the HR Manager, the Human Resources Specialist serves as one of the first contacts in Human Resources for crewmembers to provide resource information and support as needed in the areas of crew welfare, fitness, training, and recreational activities. Maintains an awareness of the shipboard employee morale and gathers information to make recommendations to maintain a positive environment.
- Travel around the World
- Experience working with more than 72 nationalities
- Permanent job with contract 6-8 months onboard followed by 60 days of vacation
- Save Money as you do not pay for food and accommodation on board
- Competitive salary (find out when to apply)
- The visa fee will be reimbursed on board
- Professional growth
- Medical insurance provided during the contract
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces
- Fluent in conversational & written English, hospitable with a positive attitude
- Minimum 21 years old
- Two years of human resources experience with a background in employee relations, labor relations, training or related fields pertaining to employee morale and wellness, fitness, and/or compliance issues.
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency preferred.
- Expanded ability to work within MS Office software programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required, and knowledge of Access is preferred.
- Experience in a medium to large hotel, resort or hospitality industry equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to work positively and cooperatively in a diverse team environment and to interact with a wide variety of ethnic diversity.
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- COVID-19 full vaccination by WHO approved vaccine mandatory prior to joining
- Last updated: February 20, 2023
You can submit your Resume here by pushing the Apply To Position button below Or if it does not work you may forward your CV to [email protected](without gaps)
If you are not sure what position to apply for, you may instead submit a general application here and we will advise you: