Test Engineer - Lumina
RoleAll Other Remote
IsoMetrix, is a leading integrated risk management software company with offices in the USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and South Africa. We provide state-of-the-art solutions for ESG, EHS and GRC management.
Backed by the leading private equity firm Carlyle, an investment firm with $293bn of assets under management, SaaS-oriented business model. Crucial to the future success of the business.
Main purpose of Job:
Typically working within a dynamic SCRUM team but sometimes required to take sole responsibility for all aspects of testing to ensure that all criteria of testing are fulfilled.
The nature of this work generally demands a high level of proficiency in the software development lifecycle.
The test engineer is required to maintain the highest standard of quality for the application under test by rigorous compliance with test practices in an agile environment and industry standards. In addition, this role is required to prevent escape bugs in production by testing every feature before it is released to production.
- Contribute to the creation of acceptance criteria for user stories
- Plan and manage own tasks
- Prepare, maintain and execute test cases
- Manage requirements coverage
- Peer review testing artefacts
- Prevent escape bugs by proactively investigating, logging and managing internal bugs
- Conduct quality risk assessments
- Conduct root cause analysis for critical and high-severity bugs
- Provide feedback to the SCRUM and testing teams
- Apply test case design techniques
- Frontend and backend testing for desktop and mobile browsers
- Manual and/or automation testing
Minimum qualification and experience:
- Experience in tools such as Azure DevOps, Jira, Confluence, and SharePoint
- Agile Methodologies
- ISTQB Foundation
- Must have between 3-5 years of experience in software testing
- Bachelors or Diploma in IT/Computer Science-related fields. Areas of study may be Statistics, Software Engineering, Software Development or Management Information Systems.
To be considered:
- Selenium for the 10% of UI automation
- Branching strategies - Git
- Minimum 3 years' test automation experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Agile Methodologies
- Ability to understand and interrupt logical solution architecture
- Proficient in object-orientated Programming (OOP)
- Proficient in development languages; C#, Java
- ISTQB Agile Tester
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- Copes well under pressure & with uncertainty
- Flexible & adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
- Results Driven
- Problem-solving ability
- Time management
The IsoMetrix DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviours:
- Own It!
- Do the right thing
- Embrace Ideas
- Win together
- Think Beyond
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved