Senior Software Engineer - DevTools, Open Source, Python
RoleAll Other Remote
Strong Python knowledge and excellent coding culture (standards, unit test, etc) are required. Alternatively, strong skill in other languages along with some knowledge of Python is also acceptable.
- Discuss and research issues, features, new products.
- Write code (see some PR examples).
- Write docs if needed for your code (see this repo).
- Being actively involved with the community - talk to users on Github, Discord, forum.
- Motivation and interest
- Remote work self-discipline
- Excellent communication skills - clear, constructive, and respectful dialog with other team members, community.
- Can focus and deliver a task w/o constantly switching to other stuff - respect team's planning, deadlines, etc
Great to have
- Experience working remotely
- Open source contributions or experience of maintaining, developing an open source project
- System programming experience - kernel, databases, etc.
- Machine learning or data science experience