Full Stack Developer
RoleFull Stack Programming
Who We Are
Founded in 2016, ItsaCheckmate is the industry leader in providing true end-to-end integration between restaurant point of sale (POS) systems and over 100 third-party delivery and ordering platforms. Our technology automatically accepts orders from these platforms, injects them directly into the restaurant’s existing POS, and sends them to the kitchen printers - without any manual involvement at all. We help restaurant operators grow their revenue without increasing costs. We are a leader in the restaurant-tech space and ItsaCheckmate serves 8,000+ restaurant locations globally and enjoys relationships with more than 150 technology partners.
We are looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails backend developer to help with the continued code development of our application. Please read the below points very clearly and answer in detail in the response. Only candidates who have addressed all the below points will be considered:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience on Ruby on Rails
- Experience with React JS projects is a plus but not a must.
- We are looking for long-term engagement. This is very important. We are not looking for short-term projects. This is a growing company and we are looking to grow our engineering team.
- The employee needs to be available until at least 2 pm ET (If you reside in India/Pakistan/Europe). Since we hire from across the world, it is important for our employees to coordinate and be present in real-time.
- If we are to move ahead, please let us know when can you join us Full Time
- We are only looking to work directly with individuals and freelancers, not through agencies.
This role is 100% remote, applicants worldwide are welcome!
ItsaCheckmate does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.