Quality Assurance Specialist
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
Who We Are
Founded in 2016, ItsaCheckmate is the industry leader in providing true end-to-end integration between restaurant point of sale (POS) systems and over 100 third-party delivery and ordering platforms. Our technology automatically accepts orders from these platforms, injects them directly into the restaurant’s existing POS, and sends them to the kitchen printers - without any manual involvement at all. We help restaurant operators grow their revenue without increasing costs. We are a leader in the restaurant-tech space and ItsaCheckmate serves 8,000+ restaurant locations globally and enjoys relationships with more than 150 technology partners.
What You’ll Do!
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
This role is 100% remote, full-time, and can work from anywhere within the US.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
ItsaCheckmate does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.