Head of Engineering Blockchain - KA
We're a distributed team that builds digital products for US startups. We love being there when ideas come to life, and when our team of engineers get started it isn't long till we get to see much more than an idea. We believe it is not just talent that does the job, but also the know-how of an organization that understands the right way to do things and learns from its mistakes.
Our client is looking for an experienced Head of Engineering to help build and lead their development team!
Who are they?
This client enables building chain-agnostic Web3 apps. Their protocol solves the multi-chain liquidity fragmentation problem by providing secure, seamless, and efficient transfer of liquidity and assets between blockchains.
Unlike other solutions that rely on locking assets, and minting tokens, yours uses a secure settlement layer, coupled with a unique financial incentivization model.
They value agility, pragmatism, innovation, and entrepreneurial mindset - without compromising on qualitative, down-to-earth execution.
The are funded, and are eager to grow their team, and accelerate your progress.
If you live and breathe crypto, you know that the multi-chain world will only grow,and with it, fragmentation. This is your chance join them at a critical junction, build your initial delivery group from the ground up, and grow this company into a major player in the crypto/finance world.
You'll take part in recruiting exceptional developers, IT, and security professionals.
You will have full control of all development and delivery aspects.
You'll work hand-in-hand with our CTO and the product team, to ensure this company delivers on its promises and hits its goals.
You'll join them on their mission to build the infrastructure which has the opportunity to become the de-facto standard for value transfer - which projects will use to build their financial Web3 apps.
1. Experience in recruiting, training, and retaining talent a must.
2. Ability to lead and mentor the technical team. And when needed, effectively and quickly re-structure the team.
3. Real passion for the blockchain/cryptocurrency space.
4. Overall industry experience of around 10 years.
5. At least 5 years experience as a development manager.
6. Ability to take total ownership of all product development aspects.
7. Ability to work directly with the CTO, to deliver on the company's vision.
8. High-level skills and hands-on capabilities: ability to read, review and write product code.
1. Experience in managing teams working on blockchain/DeFi/Fintech.
2. Experience in delivering products for developers (APIs, SDKs).
3. Backend/infrastructure development experience (GoLang/Rust) a big plus.
4. Competitive compensation - a package that includes base, equity and tokens.
The application process is pretty straightforward, just apply with just your CV and you'll be hearing back from us really soon! If you are not sure whether you're a good fit for this position, or have anything you'd like to run by us before applying, just drop us a line
If you have any doubts, please contact us joinus @ itscout .tech