2 to 3 years
RoleAll Other Remote
We're growing! Don't miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as our Marketing Copywriter.
- At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That's why over 1.1 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents. We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is growing 100% year on year. We know our biggest strength is our people and we're looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!
- We are looking for a skilled and creative Copywriter to join our Content team. You will be a key team member by writing clear, concise, and engaging copy for landing pages, emails, CTAs, social media, and more. Our content strategy is extremely important for our business and this person will play a pivotal role in driving business growth and success.
What would you do?
- Write performance-oriented content across various communication channels (including emails, in-app messages, pop-ups, banners, video scripts, templates, etc.)
- Write compelling CTAs that invoke emotion and maximize conversion rates
- Research and contribute creative ideas to support key growth initiatives and KPIs
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Adhere to content calendar timelines and due dates to ensure copy is ready on time
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy's reach
What are we looking for?
- 2 or 3 years experience as a copywriter or related role
- Sound understanding of email marketing writing techniques that engage and convert
- Knowledge of content strategy & creation
- Extremely organized with proven ability to hit/exceed deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO and applying SEO principles to maximize reach
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal English (bilingual is a bonus)
What we offer?
- Remote-first: work from everywhere.
- The opportunity to collaborate and learn from Data Analysts, UX Designers, Software Developers, Engineers and many other experts.
- Work in a hyper-growth, dynamic and international environment. Run in a highly tech-minded company with top of line tools.
- The opportunity to help build a company that will continue to redefine the travel industry.
- Transparent company culture with flat hierarchies (and super cool coworkers).
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status or medical condition.