anywhere in the world
RoleAll Other Remote
Hey fellow Recruiter 👋 Are you looking to grow your career within a mission-driven environment and help contribute to the growth of high-performing teams that bring incredible experiences to health practitioners and patients across the globe?
We’re looking for a resourceful Intermediate Recruiter that’s passionate about making a difference in people's lives and excited by our mission of helping the helpers. You’ll partner with various teams across Jane, build and establish networks through creative sourcing and partnerships, look to identify and improve processes as we scale, and become an integral part of a hyper-growth company.
Like with all positions at Jane, this position is a remote position, allowing you to work anywhere you want across Canada. Building a delighted team who can delight our customers is part of Jane’s DNA, so even though we’re not a strict 9 to 5 environment, we’re working hard to ensure that you also have a life outside of work. We pride ourselves on flexibility & autonomy, and when it comes to decision making, we take a decentralized approach ensuring that our teams' voices aren't just heard, but are acted upon. We're building something special at Jane, and we back that up with an employee stock option plan that ensures that everyone has a chance to share in Jane’s success.
We really want the people who work at Jane to love being here, so it's important that we start off with a bit about what makes our company unique. Here are some specifics about what Jane is all about, and with these, hopefully, you have a better idea if this might be the kind of company you want to be part of.
We’re a North Vancouver-born SaaS company with a distributed remote team across Canada, and our platform is modernizing the world of practice management software. We enable the likes of physiotherapists, mental health counsellors, chiropractors, and other allied health practitioners to run their practices in a digital-first way through features such as online booking, charting, scheduling, secure video, and billing along with an evolving library of features.
Tens of thousands of healthcare practices globally are now running on Jane. In 2021, we processed over 73 million patient appointments, and our scheduling application alone handles more than 10 million API calls per day. Jane is now the number one choice for Allied Healthcare practitioners in Canada. We’re growing quicker in the US than we were here in Canada 3 years ago, and we’re now helping run clinics in 44 countries.
We’re profitable, product-led, and growing organically to the point where 85% of our customer growth is either from customer referrals or word of mouth. Growth like this is unique, especially in the world of SaaS, and it doesn’t happen by chance. We have a brilliant team of over 250 employees who all do an amazing job of listening to our customers, building what they need, and providing industry-leading support.
Our team grew from 86 people sharing an office in North Vancouver at the end of 2019 to 243 people working remote across Canada (and the world!) at the end of 2021. We plan to be a team of 375 by the end of this year. 2022 is going to be a big year for Jane as we’re investing heavily into patient experience with our first patient-facing mobile app, enhancing our telehealth experience, building our own (J)analytics platform, working on global insurance integrations, and introducing new features like HIPAA compliant chat.
Of course, it's not all about the numbers, but this puts into perspective the scale of Jane, from the thousands of practitioners whose lives are made easier each day to the millions of patients receiving treatment. If you’re the type of person excited by this growth, we’d love to speak with you.
To be successful in this role...
- You have experience with full-cycle recruitment whether agency or in-house and have recruited across Product, Design, or Software Development positions.
- You’re an empathetic, active listener who enjoys learning about people's stories and motivations, which leads to quality conversations where you assess a person's alignment to Jane's hiring needs. While much of Recruiting these days focuses on selling candidates on why they should join a company, at Jane, we’ll want you to mirror the way we sell the product—by taking the time to ensure that candidate is going to have a great experience with Jane.
- You’ll be comfortable with sourcing at high velocity AND with quality in mind. To give you a scope of things, our Recruitment team of three hired 32 people in the first quarter of 2022. With such a small team, you’ll need to intuit how to adjust your focus by keeping a keen eye on what is driving our hiring needs and new roles that are emerging.
- With support from the recruitment team, you’ll partner with hiring managers to gain an understanding of their requirements and build ongoing relationships that provide direction on the hiring process.
- You’ll feel comfortable owning the recruitment process from end-to-end because you understand the value of regular check-ins, keeping candidates up to date, and pre-closing candidates throughout the process.
- You’re able to identify process gaps, seek out opportunities for improvement and participate in projects that will contribute to the future success of the Jane team, our customers, and the product.
- You continuously build and maintain relationships with potential future teammates by being proactive in the market, thinking one step ahead, and absorbing information from teams on what’s next to help strategize future searches.
- You’re passionate about building a presence in the community through regular content sharing/creation, social media building, and attending networking events.
- Highly competitive base salary
- Extended healthcare from day one.
- Parental top-up.
- Participation in Jane’s employee stock option plan (JSOP).
- Investment in your career development & growth.
- $500 annual health spending account.
- Generous vacation policy along with your birthday off!
- Three annual Jane-cation days: additional days off.
At Jane, we’re committed to fostering an environment that allows you to come to work as your truest self. We believe it’s important to actively recognize, embrace, and celebrate our differences in order to make Jane an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace.
We want to build a team of people who make conversations rich with perspective and experience. We are committed to listening to every voice in order to learn and grow because doing this will allow us to meet the needs of the diverse community of helpers that Jane serves.
We do not tolerate discrimination, prejudice, or oppressive isms of any kind. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, experience, and the needs of the Jane community. We encourage anyone who requires accommodation or adjustments throughout the interview process to let us know, and we will do our best to support you.