Senior QA & Support Engineer
5 to 6 years
Why you should join Janio
📈 Opportunity in a company with a solid track record of performance
🎯 Mission-driven, customer centric organisation
🧑🏫 Training and mentorship to learn from best in class talent
💰 Competitive salary and Performance bonus
🏝👨⚕️ Paid time off & Medical insurance
About the role
- Lead team members in designing QA test procedures
- Mentor team members in their professional/personal growth
- Design, implement and project manage QA excellence projects (like improving automation test coverage, scale testing infrastructure etc.)
- Need to be able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced dynamic team environment.
- Work with product team to understand requirements, define test strategy, design comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Suggest solutions to identified problems.
- Execute test plan to ensure projects under your charge are tested thoroughly
- Create automation test script for the test cases and manually test application for which automation is not available yet.
- Report and track defects as well as sign off on releases.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and proactively support knowledge sharing across the product delivery team.
- Providing technical support across the company by attending to queries from clients and employees.
- Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields, or equivalent work experience
- Min 5 years of experience as QA Engineer/Tester, with experience in testing web applications
- Excellent communication, collaboration and analytical skills
- Perform testing on web applications and Backend API to ensure that product meets requirements
- Understanding on software QA, including best practices, processes and all kinds of testing
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge on BDD concept
- Knowledge on automation testing tool (Selenium and Robot Framework)
- Good to have: background in logistics or transportation fields
Janio is a cross-border logistics service provider based in Singapore, simplifying deliveries across borders. Combining technology and market knowledge, Janio provides an effective end-to-end logistics solution in Asia where you can manage your e-commerce shipments on a single platform. Currently serving solutions across 15 markets in Asia, including Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Mainland China and Thailand.
Janio has received a total funding of $22M and their latest funding was on June 6, 2022.
Jun Kai Ng, Cofounder, Chief Executive Officer
Prior to Janio, Jun Kai worked in the venture capital and private equity industries. There, he held investment roles in Partners Group, Gobi Partners (Shanghai) and Venturecraft — covering the TMT, consumer and healthcare sectors across US, UK, and Asian markets. He now leads the company as CEO, driving Janio’s strategy development and growth.
Mohamed Afiq, Co-founder
With a background in Information Systems, Afiq is a seasoned full-stack developer who has co-founded several companies since his university days in Singapore Management University (SMU), where he was the Ng Kai Wa Scholarship recipient. He spearheads Janio’s tech development efforts, and leads the Tech team in building up the company’s software platforms.
Nathaniel Yim, Co-founder
Before founding Janio, Nathaniel worked in brand consulting, where he developed branding strategies for local blue-chip clients. He has also held regional account management roles in corporate banking at Citibank. He graduated from the National University of Singapore (NUS) with a business degree and is now in charge of developing Janio’s marketing strategies and capabilities.
Awards & Recognition
LogiSYM Supply Chain 2019 : Top 20, Digital Transformation
Rice Bowl Awards 2019: Best Newcomer Category