Senior DevOps Engineer
At Janus, we believe in a world where healthcare functions efficiently. Join us on our mission to improve the lives of administrative workers and fundamentally change the way work is done. Our team is building a world-class process improvement platform to help healthcare providers generate more cash with fewer resources.
Our DevOps Engineers design, implement and maintain systems to operationalize the scalable automation systems created by our developers. The DevOps team ensures smooth technical delivery of our products, quick resolution of issues, and helps employees become unblocked in the DevSecOps area. Ideal candidates will have a passion for growing their skills, tackling interesting work, and solving complex problems.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Command Line Interfaces
- Comfortable with Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Experience building development systems such as CI/CD and Test Automation
- Experience with cloud environments and cloud security practices, AWS specifically is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
In addition, these skills would be helpful:
- SQL and database experience
- Understanding of event-based frameworks (Kafka, Streams, etc.)
- Experience with automation systems
- Experience with visual-based automation
- Experience with Python, data engineering, and/or data science.
- 100% Company Paid Medical for employee coverage & a generous contribution for dependent coverage.
- Unlimited PTO which is actually used! Take the time you need to be successful.
- Employee Stock Options because we are building something together and want to share in the value we create
- Work when and where you need it with our flexible schedules and environments.
- Save for your retirement with a 401k plan.
At Janus, we're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and communities. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't meet every requirement — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community.
We are the Shapers of Culture:
Our employees are our greatest asset, and we are passionate about creating a strong culture with a deep purpose. We are entrepreneurial and focused, yet humble, empathetic and inclusive. We value the individual and tackle problems as a team. The best idea wins, and teams celebrate together. We're remote-first, well-funded, and growing fast!
We pride ourselves on being true to ourselves and authentic. We stand on the following tenets:
- Ownership - everyone is a contributor and is empowered to drive improvement.
- Curiosity - playing and learning every day.
- Eagerness - demolishing barriers to building and innovating.
- Radical Transparency - openness in communication and decision-making across the organization.
- Partnership over Profit - prioritizing long-term relationships.
- Humility - We strive to be team players, setting aside ego.
- Community - nurturing an environment where all employees and partners can thrive.
Our team is fun, innovative and willing to roll up our sleeves to help each other succeed in a fast-paced environment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Janus Health Technologies, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.