Sales Development Representative (Arabic Speaker)
RoleSales and Marketing
To help businesses save time and money, and unleash their human potential. Our vision is to power and empower millions of businesses with our software.
We're a scale-up in the Workforce Management space that has fully embraced remote work since 2017. Headquartered in London, UK, we have close to 80 staff in 16 different countries.
We launched PayrollPanda.my and Jibble.io in 2016 and 2017 respectively. PayrollPanda has become Malaysia's leading cloud payroll software, and Jibble an award-winning time clock solution, each with thousands of paying customers.
About The Job
We're growing fast and looking to hire a Sales Development Representative (SDR) with experience in B2B Sales (in SaaS would be a plus) to help us reach our growth goals.
As an SDR at Jibble you'll be responsible to identify and set meetings with relevant decision makers for our Account Executive team. You'll have a direct input in strategy and together with the team are responsible to drive revenue. If you have at least 1 year of experience as an SDR, you're driven about tech & growth targets, and you have a proven track record then please read on.
- Able to speak fluently in Arabic & English
- Must be based in Saudi
- At least 1-3 years of experience in B2B
- A motivated and self-driven person with a start-up hustle mentality
- Self-driven, analytical, structured and high attention to details
- Great communication skills, enjoy talking to clients via the phone
- Proven track record of achievement, exceeding sales quotas or equivalent
- Available to start work immediately is a plus
Your responsibilities will include:
- Research and identify new opportunities in key regions and verticals
- Gather necessary lead information for prospecting (email, phone etc.)
- Create and run outbound prospecting campaigns (emails and calls) to book meetings with relevant decision makers
- Educate prospects on Jibble's benefits
- Work closely with the account executive team to improve closing rates and overall sales process