Sales Development Representative
RoleSales and Marketing
Moving to a new country is as easy as booking a flight!
Jobbatical makes immigration easy, so businesses can hire whoever they want, from wherever they want. Jobbatical today is the go-to immigration partner for tech startups and traditional companies alike.
Our team is on a mission to increase net talent mobility in the world and the best way of doing that is by making the hardest part of relocating to another country – immigration – ridiculously easy.
We help clients like N26, Pipedrive and Travelperk to relocate people from dozens of countries.
Jobbatical is looking for a smart and resourceful Sales Development Representative for our US market who will be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities through outbound activities. Who will develop valuable relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. Also perform outreach email and social sequences and calls to secure meetings with the Account Executive, and support the sales process until the deal's closure.
Your everyday tasks:
- Research prospects, map key accounts and enhance contact lists
- Create Outreach sequences through email and LinkedIn adding value to prospects, always with a creative and personal touch
- Respond, engage and qualify leads and inquiries, cold calling if needed
- Schedule sales meetings and demos for the Account Executive
- Participate in exploratory meetings
- Work closely with the Growth team to map strategic accounts, identifying target needs and market opportunities
- Ensure successful follow ups
- Constantly update and log accurate activity on our CRM, we love Pipedrive!
- Collaborate with Growth team members on strategic and creative approaches, and help build awareness on events, partnerships and webinars for lead generation and lead nurturing
What makes you successful in this position:
- Perfect English speaking and writing skills
- 1+ years of experience in sales and business development
- Demonstrated success in prospecting and generating meetings for a Sales/Growth team
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Can do attitude (hands-on), proactive
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by Jobbatical
- Experience with Pipedrive, (or other CRMs), Linkedin Sales Navigator and other prospecting tools
- You want to learn fast and are not afraid of making mistakes
- Since the Growth Team is distributed around the world, you should have very strong communication and organizational skills
- Great advantage is if you have experience in US b2b tech/HR sales
Our Growth team is made up of awesome people, but you’ll work primarily with (and report to) Yannick, our Head of Growth based in Mallorca, Spain.
You’ll be based anywhere in US or Europe. We are a remote-friendly company.
Our offer to you includes:
- Compensation package with company options
- Possibility to work with passionate professionals
- International challenges that grow your knowledge and skills
- Extra days as annual holiday days
- Any hardware you need: Mac, headphones, etc
- Flexible working time
- Our perks include YOLO days, a teambuilding budget, etc
- Annual offsite and other fun events
You can learn more about the company and the team here: https://jobbatical.com/about