Account Manager - AMZ Clever
RoleManagement and Finance
Click here to watch the video from Daniel, the CEO of AMZ Clever:
AMZ Clever has been managing awesome brands on Amazon.com around the world since 2015. The company works with brands that have made it to the Inc’s 500 Fastest Growing Companies list; listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange; and very exciting product startups. When companies think of winning on Amazon.com, they want them to think of AMZ Clever.
The services they offer for their clients include:
✔️Full Amazon account management and strategy
✔️Amazon PPC management and strategy
✔️Full Walmart account management and strategy (new)
They are a fully remote, friendly, and supportive team with 25 members based in 10 different countries helping clients from all over the world. Despite working from different time zones, the team can communicate with each other and the clients seamlessly, ensuring all assignments are completed punctually and the clients are supported. Here are some of the team members:
The team at AMZ Clever is reaching record-breaking revenues and they currently have a list of clients that want to work with them. Therefore, they are looking for their next Account Manager to join them on a 100% work-from-home basis and help scale the business at a rapid rate.
More specifically, within this role, you will:
- Establish targets according to client sales and growth goals on Amazon
- Design a plan to achieve the targets, execute the plan and routinely monitor it - your role is highly dependent on retaining clients by showing them growth and progress
- Produce internal reports about the managed accounts’ performances and external reports to present to the client
- Act as a point of contact for client communications, questions, requests and suggestions
- Design, deploy and maintain a KW strategy for each client product on Amazon, including KW tracking and identifying KWs to rank
- Design, deploy and maintain Amazon Advertising PPC (sponsored products, sponsored brands, etc.)
- Manage stock forecasting, restocking, and inventory planning for products in the catalogue, as well as the new products
- Build and manage Amazon Product Catalogue flat files for each managed account
- Manage marketing projects such as the creation of EBC, Storefronts, Video Ads, Listing Images, etc.
- Help with the creation of SOPs to perform the tasks mentioned above
- Get involved in the team to find areas of improvement
- Interact with the Account Lead, Customer Service Specialists, VA, Graphic Designer and PPC Manager
Although AMZ Clever counts on your experience and expertise, in your first three months at the company, you will be assigned a buddy (another Account Manager). You will also have access to the existing how-to videos and you will have a manager who will mentor you and help you get the hang of the current systems and processes. You will also meet with the entire team and have an onboarding process organised by HR and your manager.
To excel as AMZ Clever’s new Account Manager, you need to have:
- 2+ years of experience with Amazon Seller Central
- Experience in Amazon selling, either as a seller or working with clients
- Experience in a marketing agency in client-facing roles
- Solid experience with project management
- Solid skills with Microsoft Excel - your level is at least intermediate
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- A very organised approach to work
- Ability to come up with solutions to problems as you approach them
- Self-accountable attitude (you do not want to be micromanaged and you hold yourself accountable)
- Love of data (yes, you love spreadsheets!) - you experience a great deal of satisfaction when numbers just make sense and things look organised
- A well-functioning laptop with fast internet speed
Brownie points for:
- Experience with Walmart Seller Center
- Experience living abroad and/or working in an international team
- Knowledge of languages other than English
What’s in it for you?
- Monthly salary of $3300 - $4600*
- Full-time and fully remote employment
- Flexible working hours with a 4-hour overlap between the US and Asia per week for meetings; other than that, there is no set schedule and you are free to set up your own time as long as the work gets done
- Long-term job opportunity - the team is looking for someone who wants to stay with them for a long time; if you are a freelancer looking for a side gig, this role might not be for you
- 15 days of paid time off per year
- 6 main American federal bank holidays
- Professional growth opportunities into a managerial position/head of the department depending on your contributions to AMZ Clever
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.
This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So, make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
If you apply, JobRack will respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
As part of the hiring process, please then expect the process to include:
1 - Filling in the application form once you click “Apply”
2 - Being invited to record a short video to introduce yourself (not necessary)
3 - Completing test tasks, if short-listed
4 - Attending video interviews where you will have the opportunity to talk more about your previous experience and the new role
Applications are only accepted through JobRack. AMZ Clever has specifically requested that you do not contact them directly. If you have any questions please contact us using [email protected]
To make sure you receive updates on your application please add [email protected] to your email address book.
Got questions about working remotely? Check out JobRack’s FAQ for answers to everything you might want to know. https://jobrack.eu/jobseeker-faq