RoleAll Other Remote
Redefine the way talent sourcing should be done
Your mission as our first dedicated Talent Sourcer is to build strong pipelines of candidates across our Business Operations vacancies. You’ll work side-by-side with the recruiters on hiring new talent. You don’t just send bulk messages to candidates hoping one will stick, you have a structured and personalised approach to engaging with the Recruitee talent community. From job intake to candidate contact, your job is essential in locking in the right Recruitee talent. You’ll not only source for open positions but also come up with a proper strategy on how we’ll tackle talent pooling.
About the Team
We are a team of five hiring across the New York, Amsterdam and Poznan offices + our remote teams in Germany. Our mission is to become a Talent Obsessed Organization. The key to unlocking this is building and maintaining a Collaborative Hiring Culture. Rule #1 in hiring at Recruitee: we don't compromise on talent.
Your 12-month journey 🚀
The first couple of months you will spend focusing on learning everything there is to know about Recruitee: understand the product, our recruitment processes, the teams and more. You’ll start working on building a sourcing strategy for each of the open roles.
After a few months, you will have taken full ownership of the day-to-day sourcing activities and have a structured and unique approach to engaging with the talent community. You’ll know everything there is to know about the teams and hiring managers and what capability gap lies ahead.
After one year, you’ve redefined sourcing, created a talent pooling strategy, and had a huge impact on growing the teams.
What you’ll do
- Work side-by-side with the internal recruiters and hiring managers, from defining candidates' profiles to creating sourcing strategies
- Define and build a global strategy for talent pooling and nurturing talent
- Be the sourcing expert and attract talent through different recruiting tools and job portals.
- Send creative (video) emails/messages to spark the interest of active and passive candidates.
- Conduct market research for global markets where we currently operate in
- Deliver an incredible candidate experience
What you’ll bring to the team
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with sourcing strategies,
- You are curious and determined by nature and passionate about cross-cultural communication.
- You are eager to take the initiative and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- You love a good challenge, have a can-do mindset and know how to trigger people in the right way at the right time!
- You have mastered (or can master) sourcing techniques
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written). A big plus for German or French
- You have strong problem-solving skills and can simultaneously prioritise and work on multiple tasks.
Why Recruitee 💙
- Salary range: €42.000 - €54.000 gross per year (incl. holiday allowance)
- Flexibility to work from home and from our beautiful canal-side office in Amsterdam
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious scale-ups in Europe
- Work in a diverse and multicultural team
- €1,500 annual training budget plus internal training
- Pension plan, travel reimbursement, and wellness perks
- 25 paid holiday days
- Work from anywhere for 4 weeks/year
- An inclusive and international work environment with a whole lot of fun thrown in!
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Apple MacBook and tools
- €200 Home Office budget
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of Friday beers, and ping-pong visit our Instagram to check us out!
Recruitee develops innovative, collaborative hiring software to help companies hire better together.🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with Poznan, Wroclaw, and New York offices and a remote team around Germany! Our international community just crossed 220+ happy employees of 30+ different nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with 5,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to Tracy, the recruiter responsible for this role, via email at [email protected], WhatsApp or LinkedIn for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.
Prior to or upon employment, it may be required to provide a certificate of conduct or similar document for this role. Recruitee has partnered with Validata for this.