Jooble — is a Ukrainian IT company whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 69 countries all around the world.
Jooble's Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment service in the world and is among 500 top visited websites globally, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are. Yet if you like to work from the office - for all employees we have created closed corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, and Lutsk that are free to be used anytime.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
Currently, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer.
DevOps Engineer at Jooble is a colleague who helps to make sure that our development teams do not have to think about the way new cool features will appear for our users in production. A perfect candidate has an Intermediate+ knowledge of English or higher. We're using big world-wide bare-metal infrastructure with virtualization technologies and are on our way to Kubernetes (non-cloud) implementation.
- 2+ years of experience in the position
- Intermediate+ or higher level of English
- Good communication skills for inter-team interaction
- Knowledge of OS Linux (mostly CentOS, Ubuntu) operations
- Understanding of DevOps ideology and CI/CD idea
- Knowing how to properly use Git, previous experience with Gitlab or Github is welcomed
- Knowing of any CI/CD tool, preferable Jenkins
- Experience with any monitoring tools, Prometheus and Grafana combination would be great
- Experience with ELK for logs storing
- Good Ansible knowledge
- Good knowledge of containerization principles, experience with either Docker or Podman
- Good scripting skills in either Bash or Python
- Hands-on experience with any popular high-availability proxy- or web-server
- Understanding of Networking: network topologies and common network protocols and services
Would be a plus:
- Kubernetes knowledge
- Supporting and further development of CI / CD processes
- Supporting dev-teams' releases in case of failures
- Inspecting and improvement of our teams' deployment processes
- Reacting to alert messages from monitoring
- Communicating with other teams to ensure the clarity and transparency of the processes
- work from anywhere: from a home office, or travel continuously if that's what you like. As long as you have wifi, you're all set;
- financial assistance in case of medical need;
- mental health support programs;
- we cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.;
- we cover 50% of the cost of any language courses;
- 4 additional vacation days;
- 4 sick days per year (no need for sick leave);
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
While you are waiting — you may read how our team works:
Watch an interesting video about the work in Jooble: www.youtube.com/...watch?v=mCqDDLt_oDk&t=40s
More on our Instagram page: